Sealing of the Fate

*Hanna's POV*

Caleb walked back in the room. I looked at his beautiful face, not wanting to focus on anything else.

"They said you're free to go. Seems like you were more trusting of the food A gave you than the others were. You were less deprived of nutrients," Caleb said, coming over to the bed and sitting on it.

"What about my mom? Is she able to be out of the hospital yet?" I asked him. She had been so sick with worry about me and the rest of the girls while we were gone that she had to be admitted to the hospital. I was worried about her.

"No, she can't. But I already talked to her, and she said to take you home. She wants you to rest up. The doctors told her you were ok as soon as it became public information, and she's already getting better. She should be out by the end of the week," Caleb said.

"Ok. Then let's go home. But I'm coming back here first thing tomorro morning," I said, getting up and changing into my regular clothes.

As soon as we got to my house, I pulled Caleb inside with me.

"What are you doing, Han?" He asked.

"I can't be alone in this house tonight, Caleb. Please stay with me," I said, pulling him up the stairs and into my bedroom.

"In your bed with you?" He asked slyly.

"Well, it has been a while," I said, smiling at him and unbuttoning his shirt.

"Hanna, are you sure? You just got back. The doctor specifically said to take some things slowly, this included," Caleb said.

"We won't be rough. Come on, Caleb. It's been so long since I've seen you. And I know you want to. So stop trying to be the hero," I said, pulling his shirt off and running my hands over his perfect chest and abs.

And he did give in. And it was amazing.

Little Liars After Charlesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें