Death of a DiLaurentis

*Spencer's POV*

Everyone screamed, and ran, but Charles DiLaurentis stood up on the stage, begging someone to take him away. Toby pulled his gun out of his tuxedo and handcuffs.

"Charles DiLaurentis, you are under arrest for the murder or attempted murder of Kenneth DiLaurentis," Toby yelled at him. Charles made no move to escape his arrest.

"He really is insane," I said to Aria, watching the statuesque Charles wait for Toby to arrest him.

"Unless Toby's walking directly into a trap," she responded back. And my gut sank. Because there's no way Charles would ever accept defeat. And arrest, in this case, was defeat.

"Daddy, please, no. Don't die. The ambulence is on it's way. Please, Daddy, don't die," Alison said, sitting on the ground next to Mr. DiLaurentis's still body. Jason was standing over Alison, not showing any emotion, clearly not caring that his sister's father lay dying. And why should he? All his parents had ever done was lie to him. And Kenneth wasn't even his father.

"Spencer, you may want to stop Toby before he has any backup. Charles has a freaking gun," Hanna said. And that's when I started running.

"Toby, stop! He has a gun!" I yelled.

"Spencer! Get away from that psychopath!" I heard my mother yell from behind me. But I couldn't stop. Because all i cared about was Toby. And Charles was going to shoot him any minute. I caught up to him, just as Charles was raising the gun. And pulled the trigger. And I jumped right in front of the bullet.

And then, there was a shooting pain in my side.