Goodbye Rosewood

*Spencer's POV*
"I told you, Mom, you can't change my mind about this. I'm so done with Rosewood and your controlling attitude. And you can't say we're not responsible enough to do this, because we're all 18 now. And Ezra is actually 24. So you can't say there's no adults living there," I said. 
"Spencer, this isn't a smart move. You need to go to college before moving somewhere," my mother said. 
"Alright. I'll do both. I'll go to college in Florida," I said, hugging her goodbye.
"Spencer, this isn't a good idea," my dad said. 
"It's my decision. I love you guys. I'll see you soon," I said, hugging my dad.
"Bye Spence," Melissa said, hugging me. 
"Bye Melissa," I said, moving on and hugging Jason goodbye, then climbing in the Big Ass Bus in the passenger seat and Toby drove to Aria's house, with Alison sitting on the couch. 
*Aria's POV*
I saw the Big Ass Bus pull onto our street. My parents saw it at the same time, and my mother burst into tears. 
"It's ok, Mom. I love you. I'll see you soon. I promise," I said. 
"Aria,  you don't have to go. You can stay here. Live in Ezra's apartment. I just can't bear the thought of not seeing you every day," My mom said. 
"I'm sorry. This is what I want to do," I said, hugging her and then my dad.
"Bye Aria. I still don't agree with all of your decisions, but if you want to be with Ezra, this is probably the best move," he said. 
"Byron! She's moving away and you don't feel sad about it?" My mother screeched. 
"She's growing up. We'll miss you, Aria," my dad said, letting go. I went to hug Mike. 
"Behave yourself, Mike. See you soon," I said. He just nodded, and I ran to the Big Ass Bus, not looking back, not wanting to break down into tears. 
"Emily's house is next," Spencer said.
*Emily's POV*
I saw the Big Ass Bus coming down the street and I hugged my mom. My dad wasn't here to watch me go. 
"I'm going to miss you, Em. Please behave yourself. If you and Alison are...sharing a room...please be respectful of your body and hers," she said. I blushed. 
"Alright mom. I love you. I'm going to miss you so much, too," I said, smiling and waving as I ran towards the Big Ass Bus and climbed in, blowing kisses at my mom until she was out of sight. 
"Now where to?" Aria asked. 
"Hanna and Caleb's apartment. Ezra is there too, and he and Caleb are taking turns driving the moving truck. Hanna is going to stay in here with us. And Hanna and Caleb have already said their goodbyes to Ashley, so all we have to do is pick her up and get on the road," Spencer said. 
"God, I miss my family already," Aria said. 
"Well, call them every day until the missing wears off. It will take some getting used to not being in Rosewood," I said. 
"Yeah, that's a good point. Thanks," Aria said to me. 
"No problem, Mrs. Fitz," I said, laughing. 
"Don't forget Mrs. Cavanaugh!" Spencer said, leaning over and kissing Toby on the cheek. 
"And Mrs. Rivers, who we're picking up," I said, laughing as Toby pulled into the parking lot of Hanna and Caleb's apartment complex. Hanna climbed inside the Big Ass Bus right away and Toby pulled out, following the moving truck past the Rosewood town boundaries. 
"Goodbye Rosewood," I said, waving out the window. All the other girls followed suit.