Life on Paper

*Hanna's POV*

"Alright, everyone! I trust you've all completed your bios! Let's all read them out loud to each other!" Jeanie said 

"Emily and I already shared ours with everyone," Aria said. 

"Then you don't need to re-share. Hanna, you first," Jeanie said, turning to me. 

"Hanna Rivers is 18 years old and happily married to her husband, Caleb. She has a mother, Ashley Marin, back in Rosewood, along with her shitty father, Tom, who is married to his shitty wife, Isobel. Isobel has a shitty daughter named Kate, who tried to ruin Hanna's life on multiple occasions. Hanna was tortured by a A for most of her high school career, and she was so sick of that shit, she was happy to move to Florida when Aria mentioned the idea. Hanna is pregnant with a baby girl, and can't wait to welcome her new daughter into this world. She hopes you all enjoy watching a reality show about her life, since she will enjoy filming and making a ton of money doing it. Everyone should visit Hanna's Honey's, the bakery Hanna and Caleb Rivers own on Main Street," I read, looking up to see Jeanie's horrified face, Caleb trying not to laugh, and everyone else shifting uncomfortably. 

"Why are we calling your father and his family shitty?" Jeanie finally said. 

"Because. My father is complete shit. He paid for Kate to go to college and not me. Isobel is a gold-digging bitch. And Kate almost got me suspended, and she got me drunk enough to throw up all over her mom's wedding dress. I was grounded for a month!" I said. 

"I'll have my writers edit your bio. I'm sorry, Hanna, but we just can't have that," Jeanie said, taking my paper before I could argue with her. 

"Whatever," I said. 

"Spencer, you're next!" Jeanie said. 

"Spencer Cavanaugh is eighteen years old and moved to Flordia from Rosewood, PA. She was glad that Toby loved her enough to marry her, since one of her main goals in life was get rid of the name Hastings. She grew up in a very pushy household, where her parents told her exactly what to do, and there was no independence, whatsoever. Spencer had to grow up in the shadow of her perfect older sister, Melissa Fucking Hastings. Melissa set the bar pretty high, and when Spencer couldn't meet that goal, she would get high enough to reach that bar. Her dad, Peter Hastings, always acted so perfect, while instead, he was cheating on his wife and creating an illegitimate DiLaurentis child. Her mother, completely oblivious, isn't quite as bad as her dad, but she's still pretty bitchy. Spencer always got good grades, and she was accepted into multiple Ivy League Schools, including Harvard. However, since she just enjoys pissing her parents off, she's not going to be attending college this year. She has no desire to become a lawyer like her parents, nor will she ever have that desire. She's perfectly happy being a carpenter's wife, having children, and settling down in a house with her best friends. Sorry mom and dad. Suck it," Spencer said, handing her paper over to Jeanie. 

"I don't know what it is with your relationships, but yours will need to be edited as well, Spencer. I'm sure your sister would not like being called Melissa Fucking Hastings on television," Jeanie said, shaking her head. 

"That's fine. It just felt good to write it," Spencer said, smiling. I nodded at her approvingly. 

"Alison, your turn. Please omit any foul language in the reading," Jeanie said. 

"I'll read it exactly the way I wrote it," Alison said, glaring at her. "Alison DiLaurentis is 18 years old and a former resident of Rosewood. While all the girls had to deal with A, Ali was on the run from him for much longer. When she went missing, she was really running from someone that was trying to hurt her. Ali may not have made the best decisions at times. She was a complete bitch to everyone at her high school before she left. She was framed for the murder of Mona Vanderwaal. She almost lost all of her friends. Ali has had a rough life. But she's really trying to turn it around, and become a better person. She would appreciate if judging were kept to a minimum," Alison read. She looked up at Jeanie and handed her the paper. "Please leave bitchy in there. It perfectly describes the way I used to act," she said. Jeanie nodded. 

"Alright. Ezra? Would you like to go next?" She asked. 

"Ezra Fitz used to be a teacher at Rosewood High School and Hollis College. He is happily married to Aria Montgomery-Fitz, and they recently found out that Aria is pregnant with a baby Fitz. Ezra made some poor decisons not too long ago, but they led to something great, and eventually to living here, in this beach house, with all of these amazing people. Ezra is aspiring to be a writer in his free time, when he isn't busy teaching highschoolers how to annotate a passage from Hamlet. Ezra is happy that Aria appeared in his life," Ezra read. 

"Fabulous. Caleb?" Jeanie said, grabbing Ezra's paper.

"Caleb Rivers is happily married to Hanna Rivers, and they are expecting-"

"Wait. Aria, you're pregnant?" I squealed, registering Ezra's comment. 

"I am! Let Caleb finsh though, jeez, Han!" Aria said. I squealed again. 

"They are expecting a baby shortly. Caleb isn't big on sharing personal information, so this is the end of his bio," Caleb finished. 

"Toby Cavanaugh is happily married to Spencer Cavanaugh. He doesn't like writing bios much, but he will be more open with himself on the show," Toby read without even having to be asked. 

"Great, everyone, I'll get these ready for the first part of the show!" Jeanie said, walking out of the house.