Dull in Comparison

*Hanna's POV*
We had been in the beach house for about a month. Spencer and Toby had made sure everyone was unpacked and organized quickly, and we had settled in. My bump had started getting bigger, and Caleb and I had started putting together the nursery that was right next door to us. I was picking out paint colors. A baby pink for a girl and baby blue for a boy. I was hoping it was a girl, so I could dress her up in the cutest clothes and buy her the cute little baby heels. 
"Hanna, the crib was just delivered," Caleb said. 
"Great. Could you and Ezra bring it up here?" I asked absentmindedly, looking at accent colors for the furniture and pillows and blankets. 
"Yeah, sure," He said, kissing me and walking out of the room.
Later, when it was time for dinner, Emily seemed excited to tell us something, and she made sure everyone was there, they weren't leaving. 
"What is it, Em?" Alison asked. 
"Someone approached me today. About getting us a reality show. You know, since we're kind of famous across the nation for what we went through. We could be on TV, guys!" She said. 
"TV? I don't know if I want my life plastered all over TVs across America," Aria said, and Ezra nodded his approval of her comment. 
"Oh, come on guys! I think it would be fun!" I said, smiling at Emily. 
"Really, Hanna? You want your whole pregnancy documented for the whole world? And then once your dauther is born, she's going to grow up on television," Spencer said. 
"I still think it would be fun," I said, putting my hand on my stomach and looking at Caleb. He shruggeed, telling me he didn't care if we were on TV or not. He would do whatever everyone else decided. 
"Why don't we put it up to a vote? We're all on the show, or none of us are on a show," Ezra said. Everyone nodded like that was reasonable. 
"We have an even number of people. What if there's a tie?" Alison said. 
"I won't vote. I don't care either way," Caleb said. 
"Alright. It's settled. Let's vote," Ali said. 
"Ok. All in favor of being on TV," Emily said, raising her hand. So did Ezra, Toby, Alison, and me. 
"All in favor of not," Aria said, raising her hand, but knowing she had already lost. Spencer raised her hand with Aria, but they both knew the show was on. 
"Alright. I guess they'll come install cameras as soon as we all sign the documents. Oh, Ezra, they'll probably want to install cameras in your classroom. And Hanna, they'll want to install cameras at the bakery you just bought," Emily said. 
"I'm going to be teaching on live television?" Ezra asked. 
"I don't want to scare off any of the customers with cameras," I said. 
"Hanna, they're going to push on that," Emily said. Caleb and I had just bought a bakery that was a few miles away so I could work. 
"Alright," Ezra and I said in unison. We were going to be reality stars.