Big Bang

*Alison's POV*I woke up to loud crashing. I cursed and sat up quickly, looking over to the stove and seeing Hanna there, struggling with at least five pots and pans at once. 
"What the hell, Hanna? What time is it?" I asked. 
"Six AM. Time for breakfast. We've got a long road ahead of us," Hanna said cheerily. 
"Why the hell are you awake at six AM?" I screeched. 
"Shhhh, Ali. You'll wake everyone up!" Hanna said as she dropped a pan with a loud crash, waking Aria up with a major scream that in turn woke everyone else up. I stayed completely silent. "See what you did, Ali?" Hanna said, shaking her head and picking up the pan she had dropped.
"What the hell, Hanna?" Everyone said in unison. 
"What? Breakfast time! I was going to try to make it, but Spence, now that you're up, maybe you should," Hanna said. 
"Do you have any idea what fucking time it is?" Spencer asked Hanna in a threatening tone. 
"Yes. Six AM. Why does everyone keep asking me that?" Hanna said. 
"Because none of us want to be awake at six AM!" I screamed at her. Caleb came stumbling out of the bedroom rubbing his eyes. 
"What's with all the yelling?" He groaned. 
"You're wife decided to wake us all up with breakfast. Which would be great if it was like, three hours later!" I screeched. 
"Didn't you guys sleep well?" Caleb asked. 
"Caleb, I will literally rip your head off. No! We didn't sleep well. Except maybe Mike. You three were the only ones who actually got a bed. Which is strange, considering none of you are the ones getting married on this trip. Aria and Ezra or Spencer and Toby should have gotten the bed. You guys are so inconsiderate!" I screamed. 
"Wow. Jeez. The floor does not suit you," Caleb said to me. 
"No. No it truly doesnt. Because I have never spent one day of my life on the floor. Always a bed. Or a hammock or a cot. Even when I was on the run from A. I never once slept on the floor or a park bench or anything close to that. The worst I've slept on is a freaking sofa!" I yelled again. 
"Alright, Ali. Calm down," Emiiy said, yawning tiredly. 
"Calm down? I need more freaking sleep! We should have found a hotel. That's what we should have done. That's what we're doing tonight! I'm sure Aria, Ezra, Spencer and Toby all agree with me. We can get three hotel rooms and Hanna, Caleb and Mike can all stay in The Fucking Big Ass Bus!" I said. 
"Alright. Fine. God, Ali, you're such a drama queen," Hanna said. 
"I guess we better get on the road. We're not getting to Vegas today, but if we get going, we can probably get there tomorrow," Toby said, yawning and walking over to the driver's seat, not bothering to change out of his pajamas. 
"Now will someone please make me eggs?" I said, glancing at Hanna.