Intell

*Alison's POV*

My phone rang, and my heart almost stopped, before I realized it was Aria calling. I was sitting in Emily's room, waiting for her to come back with popcorn. We had been spending more time together, lately, and I was hoping it meant that we were a little more than friends.

"Hello?" I said, answering my phone.

"I got a message from A. Call everyone. We're having a meeting tonight, without Spencer. Toby approved. And we start self defense training tomorrow," she said in a worried voice.

"What did it say?" I asked her.

"It said that the dolls will eventually end up back in their dollhouse. I'm not going back there, Ali. Call a meeting," she said, hanging up. Em walked back in the room, holding a big bowl of popcorn.

"What's up?" She asked when I saw her face.

"We're having a meeting tonight. Without Spencer. Aria got an A message and she's freaked. So cancel all plans," I said, rolling my eyes, knowing full well her plans had been with me.

"I'm sorry, Ali. We can reschedule for tomorrow, if that's ok with you. I want to have this meeting ASAP anyway," she said.

"We're starting self defense training tomorrow, Em. We won't have time," I said, sighing.

"Well, there's always time. I promise. I will always find time for you," Em said.

"Em, what are we?" I blurted out.

"Wh-what do you mean?" She asked, shock showing on her beautiful features.

"I mean, what are we? Are we dating? Because I'm not really sure. Considering what happened before I left, you feeling like it was one sided. Then what happened that one night after I got back. So what are we, Em? I need to know," I said, not including all the lies I had told the girls. Not wanting to remind her about them. She sighed.

"Ali, I love you. And I can't imagine myself with anyone else. That's where we are," she said, leaning in and kissing me. I smiled.

"Ok. Good. Now I guess we have to call this meeting," I said, picking up my phone and sending a group text to Aria, Hanna, Toby, Caleb, Ezra, Mr. and Mrs. Hastings, Ella Montgomery, Mr. Mongomery, Ashley Marin, Mrs. Fields, and Mona.

Decided that we're having this meeting tonight to talk about our plans. Thoughts on including Tanner? -Alison

"Tanner? Why are we thinking about including her?" Emily said, shifting nervously.

"Because. It might be helpful to have insight from the police when we're planning our way out of this," I said.

"But what if she's connected to A? I mean I trust everyone else we've invited because they've either been targeted by A themselves, or they care about someone who has. I vote no on Tanner," Emily said forcefully.

I think inviting Tanner is a bad idea. She may be connected to A somehow. We wouldn't want A to be tipped off about this. -Hanna

I agree with Hanna. It's not a good idea. -Aria

It may be helpful to have some police intel. You know. They may have some information that we don't. -Mr. Hastings

I'm on the force. I know Tanner doesn't include me in all the converations, but I know a lot of this case. She's let me look at a lot of the files. -Toby

I've never felt comfortable with the Rosewood police force. Especially not detectives. They're very twisted in this town. I agree with the girls. It's not a good idea. -Ashley

Whatever you all decide. I don't think Tanner would be very helpful. And Toby does know a lot of the police intel. Plus, if we need anything, I can just hack it. Sorry to be so forward about it, but that's the truth. -Caleb

"Well, Em. What do you think?" I asked her.

"Do not invite Tanner. It's not a good idea," she said, shaking her head.

"Alright," I said, typing and pressing send.

Final verdict. Tanner's not coming. Do not talk about this meeting to anyone. This information falls into the wrong hands and we're screwed. Sorry for the language parents, but there's no other way to put it. -Alison

"Now we wait for everyone to get here," I said, setting my phone down and kissing Emily.