Rage

*Hanna's POV*

My mom had gone back to the house after the meeting, warning me and Caleb that we needed to come talk to her that night. As Caleb drove towards my house, my stomach twisted in knots and felt like I might throw up.

"Hanna, it's going to be ok. She won't throw you out. And if she does, you can live with me in my apartment," Caleb said.

"Not really making me feel better," I said as he pulled into the driveway. He opened the door and came around to open mine and pull me out of the passenger seat.

"Hanna, come on. Your mom will be fine. Didn't she have you at a young age?" Caleb asked.

"Yeah, but she was married to my dad, Caleb. They were married. We're not. There's a difference," I said.

"Well, good thing I bought a ring after A told me you were pregnant," Caleb said.

"Wh-what?" I asked him, as he got down on one knee and pulled a velvet box out of his back pocket.

"Hanna Marin, will you marry me?" Caleb asked me. I was speechless for a few seconds before I remembered what word I was supposed to say.

"Yes!" I shrieked, pulling him up and kissing him. He smiled and slipped the ring on my finger.

"Alright. Now are you ready to go talk to your mom?" Caleb asked me.

"Yes. I don't think she'll be as mad now," I said, smiling at him, taking his hand and pulling him inside.

"Hanna, is that you?" Ashely asked.

"Yeah, mom," I said, pulling Caleb into the kitchen, where I saw Pastor Ted and my mom sitting at the counter.

"Hanna what were you thinking?" My mom asked.

"I don't know. Are you really mad at me?" I asked, setting my hand with the ring down on the counter.

"Hanna, of course I'm mad at you. I know I had you young, but at least I was married first!" My mom said.

"Ashley," Ted said. She looked at him and his eyes motioned to my hand. She looked down and gasped.

"You're getting married!" She said.

"Caleb just proposed," I said, smiling.

"Oh my god. Oh my god. Hanna you're getting married?" My mom said.

"Yes, I am," I said.

"Oh my god," my mom said again.

"Ted, would you do the service?" I asked him, looking at him then Caleb. Caleb nodded his approval.

"I would be honored to, Hanna. How soon do you want the wedding? Do you want it before you really start to show or does it matter?" Ted asked.

"I would prefer that I don't look like a balloon at my wedding. If it's small do you think we could pull it together in like a few weeks?" I asked.

"I can do you a week better. Next Saturday?" He asked.

"Perfect," I smiled.

"My daugher is getting married before me?" my mom said.

"You're not pregnant, mom," I said, rolling my eyes.

"True. Better go round up your bridesmaids and groomsmen," my mom said.

"Let's go Caleb," I said.

"It's like 10 pm," he said.

"So? They'll be so happy they won't care what time it is," I said, grabbing his hand and pulling him back out the door toward his car.