Hello Florida

*Aria's POV*When we finally got to the beach house in Florida, everyone was exhausted from all the travelling. Caleb pulled the truck up in front of the house, and he and Ezra came to the Big Ass Bus. Ezra picked me up and carried me up the pathway to the beautiful house. 
"What are you doing?" I asked him, laughing. 
"I'm carrying you across the threshold of our first home together," he said, smiling at me, kissing me, and taking out the keys to unlock the house. I watched as Toby did the same for Spencer, and Caleb did too, even though he and Hanna had been living together in the apartment for quite a while. Ezra carried me into the main entrance, which lead to the living room and the kitchen, and the dining room. There were two bedrooms on the bottom level, and there were supposed to be three upstairs. 
"Caleb and I get one of the bedrooms down here," Hanna called.
"Sounds good. We don't want to hear you pounding around upstairs anyway. Toby and I want one upstairs," Spencer said. 
"Shouldn't Hanna and Caleb have one upstairs so that when the baby comes, they're close to the nursery?" I asked. 
"That's a good point. Caleb and I get upstairs!" Hanna called. 
"Alright. Then Toby and I want downstairs," Spencer said. 
"Aria and I get the other downstairs bathroom," Ezra said. 
"I think Alison and I should share one of the rooms upstairs, since we should start converting the other one into a nursery," Emily said. 
"What a hassle!" Alison joked, smiling back at Emiily. 
"Then it's settled. Everyone run to call your rooms," Hanna said, running up the stairs ahead of Emily and Alison to make sure she got to choose the room she wanted. "I call the middle one!" She yelled back down. 
"Great. Let's hope she doesn't call the nursery too before we get up there," Emily said, motioning for Ali to follow her. I walked over to the two bedrooms that were across from each other in the small hallway, and instantly fell in love with the deep blue walls in one of them. 
"This is mine and Ezra's," I said, looking at the empty room. 
"But that one's bigger," Spencer whined. 
"Sorry. I just fell in love with the color," I said.
"Well, Toby and I are painting over ours. It's a bright red. Looks like there was a mass murder and someone decided to save money on paint and use the bloss instead," Spencer said, staring back at her room. She was right. That was exactly what it looked like. 
"Alright, guys. Let's start moving in," I said, smiling. Taking one look at the kitchen and instantly falling in love.

Little Liars After CharlesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara