Stirring Up a Hurricane

*Caleb's POV*

My phone buzzed. I looked at it, expecting it to be Hanna, but instead, it was from someone I had never gotten a text from before.

Maybe I should just call you "Daddy" now. -A

There was an attachment with it. I opened it, and saw a picture of Hanna and Spencer in the pregnancy test isle. My stomach dropped. And I called Hanna.

*Hanna's POV*

My phone rang. We were still in the car, almost to Spencer's house. I looked at it and saw that it was Caleb. So I answered it.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hanna, you're pregnant?" He asked. My stomach twisted into a knot.

"What?" I asked him.

"I asked you if you were pregnant," Caleb said.

"Why are you asking that?" I asked him.

"Because I got a message from A. Said that he would just call me Daddy now. And there was a picture of you and Spencer in the pregnancy test isle," Caleb said.

"Yes. I think I'm pregnant. But I haven't taken the tests yet," I said. Spencer looked over at me funny.

"You-you're pregnant," Caleb repeated.

"Yes," I said.

"Well, we can work this out. But I'm still a little pissed I found out from A and not you," he said.

"I was going to tell you as soon as I knew for sure," I said.

"I know. Listen, I have to go, but can we have dinner tonight?" Caleb asked.

"Yes. Absolutely," I said.

"Bye Hanna. I love you," he said.

"Love you, too," I said, hanging up.

"What was that?" Spencer asked me.

"A sent Caleb a text. It was a picture of you and me in the pregnancy test section. A told Caleb he was going to be a daddy before I did," I said, leaning down and putting my head in my hands.

"It's ok Hanna. A was all over that. He didn't even give you time to tell Caleb yourself," Spencer said.

"Yeah, I guess you're right," I said as Spencer pulled into her driveway. We got out of the car.

"Are you ready to do this?" she asked. I took a deep breath and nodded, walking into her house and up the stairs towards her bathroom.