Dress Shopping

*Spencer's POV*

We were at the bridal gown shop in Rosewood. It was 7 am, right when the store opened, because Alison had gotten us all up at around 5 to get ready. According to her, she had already invited the whole school and almost all of Rosewood to the wedding ceremony which was apparently taking place at 5 pm in the Rosewood Gardens. Hanna hadn't decided any of this.

"How are you doing with the whole Alison-the-wedding-planner thing?" I asked Hanna quietly, when I was sure Ali was out of earshot.

"Honestly? I wanted a big wedding anyway. I just didn't want to have to plan it in 6 days. But apparenly, Ali is great with that stuff," Hanna said, pulling a wedding dress out from the hangar and then putting it back.

"Well, that's good because she's not taking no for an answer," I muttered.

"Hanna, we need to know what color you want the bridesmaids dresses to be. It should be the accent color for your wedding," Alison said, walking up to Hanna with a bunch of different pieces of cloth, all different colors.

"Just pick one for me, Ali," Hanna said, fingering another dress.

"No! The color is the bride's choice," Ali said, holding the cloth infront of Hanna.

"Alright. Alright. This one," Hanna said, pulling a Robin's Egg Blue out of the stack.

"Perfect. Alright, Spencer, Em, Aria. Let's leave Hanna to find her dressa and you all can find yours. The Robin Egg section is over there," Ali said pointing.

"Aren't you going to look for a dress, Ali?" I asked.

"Are you kidding me? The owner of this store has a dress in every color on hold for me. I came last night after we found out about the engagement. I found a dress in every color so I was ready for whichever one Hanna picked," Ali said, rolling her eyes at me.

"How late does this shop stay open?" I muttered, walking over to the Robin Egg section.

"I found mine. I'm just going to go try it on," Emily said, holding up a one shoulder dress that swept down and had a slit by her left leg. It was a sexy dress, and setting a very high standard for Aria and I. Hanna, too. Although it would be very hard to upstage the bride, judging by the wedding dresses I had seen Hanna looking at.

I found a dress that had two thick straps, but had a plunging neckline. I wouldn't be able to wear a bra of any kind with it, but I loved it, so I went to try it on. Emily and Aria walked out at the same time as me, and we all looked at each other. The slit in Emily's leg made it so that she would have to wear a thong so it wouldn't be seen. Aria's dress was a strapless sweetheart dress that barely covered her butt. And mine plunged almost to my belly button.

"Guys, these aren't bridesmaid's dresses. These are hooker dresses," I said.

"Not so much Aria's, but you're right. The slit is way too much. And honestly, Spence, you don't have enough boob to pull that off," Alison said from behind me. She was wearing a dress that was basically a bra and long skirt connected by a thin gauzy material over her stomach and back. It was the sluttiest dress out of all of us.

"Rude, Ali," Aria said.

"I didn't insult you, sweetheart," she said.

"I meant about Spencer. She pulls it off, but in a dirty 'I'm looking for sex' kind of way. My dress is fine, but Em, Spence, you need to go find new dresses," Aria said. That was the point when Hanna walked in the dressing room, with at least 7 different dresses over her arm.

"Talk about the dirtiest wedding ever! Guys, this is my big day and I don't need it ruined by a bunch of slutty bridesmaids. Aria, you're fine, but the three of you need to change," Hanna said.

"My dress is fine, though, right Han?" Ali asked.

"No, Ali, it's not. I'll let you plan my wedding, but I'm putting my foot down with this," Hanna said, walking into an empty fitting room.

"What a bitch," Ali muttered.

"I can hear you, Alison," Hanna said.

"Alright Hanna. I'll find something else. Sorry," I said.

"Me too. It's your day. And I think my parents would be horrified, anyway if they saw this," Emily said.

"Parents?" Hanna asked.

"My dad wouldn't miss your wedding for anything," Emily said.

"Thanks Em. I'm so glad he's coming," Hanna said.

I changed back into my regular clothes and went to find a new dress. Emily did the same, and so did a reluctant Ali. We all found more suitable dresses, and then we went to the bakery to get a rushed cake order.

"No. I said four tiers over the phone. Not two! Are your workers deaf?" Alison said.

"I'm so sorry about her. Please don't spit in the cake, it's for my wedding, not hers," Hanna said to the baker.

"Ali's making some enemies, here," I whispered to Aria, who nodded in agreement.