Pre-Wedding Plans

*Alison's POV*

"Alright, ladies! The wedding is in three hours! Let's get moving! Spencer! Do Hanna's makeup. Aria, you're on hair. Emily, you need to do your own makeup and hair and get dressed and then go out to greet guests as they arrive," I said.

We had set up a tent for us to get ready in, and everyone was expected to be in the Rosewood Gardens in about two hours. Ashley poked her head in through the tent flap.

"How's it going for you girls?" She asked.

"Everything is absolutely wonderful, Mrs. Marin. Just make sure the groom doesn't come in here and see the bride before he's supposed to," I said, smiling at her.

"Alright. Well, Alison, just come get me if you need anything," Ashley said, pulling her head back from the tent.

"Aria, make sure you're doing spiral curls, not the wavy loose ones," I said, as Aria picked out a strand of hair to start. Spencer was putting on Hanna's foundation, and Emily was quickly, but perfectly doing her makeup.

"Yes, ma'am," Aria said sarcastically.

"I'm just trying to make this wedding perfect. Emily, you look absolutely stunning," I said, kissing the back of her neck. Spencer saw, but didn't say anything. I hadn't come out and told the girls I was bi, and Emily hadn't said anything about our relationship to them, but I was pretty sure they were catching on.

"Alright. I'll come back to get myself ready later, but for now, I need to go make sure everything is set up perfectly," I said, excusing myself and walking outside of the tent.