Charles DiLaurentis

*Emily's POV*

I was sitting in the living room reading when Alison let herself in my front door.

"What's wrong, Ali?" I asked her, putting down my book.

"I know who Charles is," she said. I felt the blood drain from my face.

"Did he hurt you?" I asked her.

"No. I asked my dad who the hell Charles DiLaurentis is," she said, sitting down next to me.

"Who the hell is he?" I asked.

"Apparently my mom and Spencer's dad didn't just have Jason. Jason has a twin. And that twin is Charles. When I was born he went all crazy or whatever, and my parents shipped him off so they didn't have to deal with him. Like, he's apparently incredibly mentally ill," she said.

"Well, I didn't think we were dealing with a sane person," I said, my stomach twisting in knots.

"Do you think we should call an emergency Anti-A Meeting?" Alison asked.

"We know exactly who A is. What do you think?" I said, pulling out my phone and sending out the alert on the group chat. Texts started coming in.

Can't it wait? Caleb and I are in the middle of a much needed date night. -Hanna

I'll be there soon. Hanna get your ass off the makeout couch. If they're calling an emergency meeting it's important. -Aria

On my way. -Spencer

Leaving the station now. I think Tanner's pissed at me, but it doesn't matter if you have more information on A. -Toby

Your dad and I are coming, Aria. Ashley is with us, so don't worry about your mom, Hanna. -Ella

We're coming. You don't need to be so rude to Hanna, Aria. -Caleb

I'm on my way. All I'm doing is grading papers anyway. Not too important. -Ezra

We're literally walking in the house right now. -Mrs. Hastings

Right as I got the last text, Mr. and Mrs. Hastings walked in the front door, and my mother walked in from the kitchen.

"Is your dad going to be joining us this time, Alison?" My mom asked.

"No, Mrs. Fields, I already got all the information from him that we need anyway," Alison said. My mom shook her head as if disappointed, but I was glad he wasn't coming. He and Alison didn't have the best relationship.

Soon after, Caleb and Hanna walked in, followed by Ezra, Toby, Ashley, Byron and Ella, Aria, and Spencer.