< 31 >

[ Namyi University Hospital | 7th Nov | 7PM ]

Hanbyeol, again, have to bring her works files home which is one full box of them, yeaterday so Goo Jimin offered her a ride home yesterday, today morning, and now, going back home after they both finished their shift. "why did you do these?" Jimin questioned the girl making her turn to him, as he put his phone down when the light turns green. "do what?" Hanbyeol asked him back, pretending not to know what is he trying to point out.

"taking care of him, behind his back, when he have hurt you in all sort of way" He answered. Those meal that Jimin brought to Sunghoon are all from Hanbyeol. She knew he feel guilty on hurting her and surely hasn't been eating well, he broke up with Yura, she knew everything, But she wants to take her time too. "I've promised to not turned my back on him, I'm just keeping my promise" Hanbyeol reply as Jimin stop in front of her house.

"even when he is being an asshole?" Jimin add making Hanbyeol scoff before smiling. "I knew him the longest mr. Goo, He is not an asshole, he is a good guy. Just because you have seen a few bad things about him, doesn't mean he's a bad guy" Hanbyeol reply as she stare at the older, she sounds a little mad. "you love him don't you?" Jimin questioned making the girl smile wider but also a sarcastic one.

"I do, and I know more than you do so don't call him an asshole when you don't even know the real Park Sunghoon" Hanbyeol confessed making the older smirk as she unbuckled her seatbelt, "thank you for the ride" she thanked her before exiting the older car and rush into her house making him sigh before turning to his phone, picking it up onto his ears.

"you heard that right?"

he questioned but welcomed by silence, "that's why you shouldn't give up, Park Sunghoon" He continue, he send a text to the guy, saying that he'll call him and he have to pick up as it involve an important matter which Sunghoon obeyed. "fight for it, meet her and apologize verbally" Jimin add before cutting the call and drive away from the residence.

[ BiU Residency | 2AM ]

Hanbyeol groan as she woke up from her deep sleep as a few knocks continuously have been heard from her front door. She slowly get out from her bed, walking down the stairs to the main door in a sleepy state.

"who is it?"

She question out a loud as she hold the door knob, waiting for the person to answer. Leaning her forehead against the door, still having her eye close.

"Park..Sunghoon.."

She heard a familiar voice behind the door bringing herself half conscious as she frown before taking a short glance at her wrist watch just to realize it's 2 in the morning.

"Park Sunghoon?"

"mhm"

She quickly unlock the door and open them then reveal a drunk state Park Sunghoon standing in front of her making her roll her eyes before sighing out a loud as she pull him inside.