< 13 >

[ Namyi University Hospital | 1:47PM ]

Hanbyeol release a uneasy sigh as she keep glancing at the clock on her office wall. She have finished all her the patient appointments for today, now waiting for Sunghoon to finish his surgery. He have been in the operation room for approximately four hours which make her worried.

She left her things and stand from her seat, walk out from her office and make her way to the operation room. As the elevator door opened, she met eye with his team Anesthesiologist, Jung Haerin. "Haerin, have the surgery ended already?" Hanbyeol questioned which make the girl nod, with that, Hanbyeol did not wait for any further explanation from the girl and walk pass her to the place where the surgery was held in.

As soon as she stood in front of the room, a familiar figure walk out of the exact room, looking down on his feet as he walk before finally looking up and meet eye with the girl. He slowly let out a smile as he make his way to her which make Hanbyeol sigh in relief before smiling at the latter.

"how was it?" She curiously questioned the guy making him avoid her gaze before he smile even wider and turn back to her. "Of course another successful surgery" He say as he grins, he looks like a kid that just won a gold medal on sports day.

Hanbyeol gives him a proud smile as she pat his shoulder, "see? it's okay" She utter making the guy smile and nod to her. "I have finished my work, let's get you a lunch" she continue making him smile wider and nod again, he behave much like an obedient child.

-----------------------------

"I'm planning to get my mind off tonight" Sunghoon utter as he take a last bite of his jjamppong. Hanbyeol look at him as she take a sip of her canned peach juice. "are you telling me to prepare myself to pick you up again?" she scoff as she glare at him.

"I won't drink much..I'm just—"

"looking for someone to spend the night with?"

Hanbyeol cut Sunghoon's word, looking away from his gaze she take a bite of her udon. "kind of" He reply as he take a sip of his drink, resulting the girl to nod a few times. This is nothing new to her afterall, She wonder when will he take any of the girl seriously.

"will you ever date to marry?" Hanbyeol questioned as she scoff before lifting her head up to face the guy. "I will eventually, when I experience real love" He answered, making her scoff again. "they all wanted to marry you, wasn't that 'love'?" Hanbyeol utter.

"it's not when they clearly went out with me because of wealth and names, it's annoying. Sometimes they're making it obvious too, I want to marry someone that'll love me genuinely" Sunghoon reply.

"that new Prada bag looks pretty, buy it for me, it won't affect your account anyway"

"Can I borrow your car tomorrow? my friend want to hang out"

"you are so cool, It's a bless to wake up by your side everyday. I can brag about dating you for my whole life"

"Bullshit"

"I'm more than glad that I didn't ended up buying an Aston Martin"

Sunghoon rants, mocking the girly tones for the girls dialogue. Hanbyeol frown as she realize how messed up was his dating life. He always said they broke up because they want to marry him, some even propose him but he doesn't want to. Now she know why he is not ready for it.

"I mean—you shouldn't expect one when you brought them from the club—I'm definitely not judging them" Hanbyeol say making the latter chuckle, "you're right.I'm just getting myself ready for the worst. Who knows if I'll ended up dating a writer then broke up and she wrote a whole book of my past bullshits" He crack a joke which make the girl scoff.

"the probability of that is low but never zero, imagine having a book named 'Dated a Wild Surgeon from Club', I would actually buy that, it sounds interesting" Hanbyeol oppose as she giggle making the guy do the same before hissing in disbelief. "that's so messed up" He reply making her nod in agreement.

"but why did you suggested me to buy an Aston Martin when you know it'll take away half of my savings?" Hanbyeol curiously questioned the guy. "because I want to ride it" He answered making the girl look at him in disbelief, "that's it?" She asked making the guy nod.

Hanbyeol shut her eyes in annoyance as she force a smile ok her lips. "you could just asked Sunoo to buy one" She utter while smiling. "He doesn't have a car license that's why" Sunghoon reply making the girl sigh as she nod a few times before taking a last sip of her drinks.