< 32 >

----------------------------------------hey siri, play Feelings by Lauv ----------------------------------------

hey siri, play Feelings by Lauv
----------------------------------------

[ BiU Residency | 6AM ]

Hanbyeol eyes fluttered open as she feel the arm grip around her waist tightened. She take a glance at Sunghoon who is still sound asleep beside her. She carefully grab his arm and move it off her body as she get off the bed, going to her room to take quick shower. she put on a shirt and a shorts before she make her way downstairs.

As far as she remembered, Sunghoon will start his shift at 9 today, so she decide to cook something to help with the hangover before he leaves to work, after remembering how drunk he was earlier. She opened her fridge and take out all the ingredients for Soft Tofu Stew.

She cut the vegetables, start boiling the broth, put in all the seasoning and the tofu. She take a spoon for a taste test to check if there's anything that she need to add. "that should make it" she utter after tasting the stew.

She flinch when she feel a head on her shoulder, making her to look at her left shoulder and see, Sunghoon putting his forehead on her shoulder, her shirt start to get wet from his wet hair. "you just got out of shower?" she questioned, making the guy nod, still not lifting his head.

"come on, you should eat before going to work. I've prepared something for your hangover, you're drunk than ever last night" Hanbyeol utter, softly pushing the guy off her as she walk to take the instant rice that she warmed up in her microwave.

"I'm not that drunk" Sunghoon confessed making Hanbyeol stop everything that she is doing. "maybe I am drunk, but I'm sober enough to drove here, sober enough to kiss you, I know what I did. I'm just trying to find excuse to be here" He continue making the girl lost her words, still doesn't turn to the guy.

"I'm really sorry"

"I shouldn't get mad at you when you want to help"

"I lose my source of support"

"I lose my love"

"and it feel like shit"

Sunghoon add, Hanbyeol bite her lower lips, holding her tears. "i guess we do only realize how much someone mean to you when they left" He utter. "And I'm too focused on seeing you as my friend when you're my everything, I was blind to realize that" He continue.

"I want to cross the line of friend between us.."

"will you let me do that?"

He questioned, Hanbyeol take a deep breath before turning her body to face the guy. her breath hitch as their body is only an inch away from each other. "you used to said that love only have broken ends" she mutter.

"You changed my mind,let me change yours"

He reply, she look down on their feet, holding her smile before looking up to the guy making him gulp anxiously. after a moment of hesitation, Hanbyeol finally have the courage to pull the guy closer to her before giving him a peck on his lips making his eyes widen.

"what..was that supposed to mean?" He asked making the girl frown as she push him back a little before continue to arrange the cooked meal for the guy. "it's almost 7, you better eat and get ready or you might be late for work" Hanbyeol utter.

"I'm on leave today, I changed my monthly leaves from 26th to 8th so I could spend my leave with you" He claimed making the girl turn to him in shock. "you said that you're sick on spending the whole day with me" she say, making the guy shakes his head.

"I would never" He exclaimed making the girl nod, "so what are we?" He continue making the girl smile. "whatever you want us to be" she answered making him smile too as he step closer to her before capturing her lips on his.

His hand sneak around her waist, pulling her body even closer, his other hand holding her by her nape, deepening the kiss, he could feel Hanbyeol smile through the kiss making him to mirror her action. He pull away after some moments and released a soft giggle on her lips.

"let's have a moment, We have a plenty of time, the food can wait" He utter before he pick the girl up and put her on her kitchen counter making her gasp. "I don't care what people would say but I really love you, I really do, and I always will Oh Hanbyeol, I'm sorry that I was late to realize" He continue as he put his forehead against hers.

Hanbyeol give him a soft smile, "I love you too, I should've believed it when mom said we'll ended up with each other" She reply making them both chuckled. "we're dense of our own feelings" Sunghoon utter making her nod.

Sunghoon smile softly before pecking her forehead, then her lips, lowered it down on her jaw and neck. "let's eat, I want to take you out after" He utter, Hanbyeol sigh in relief before nodding. He help her to get off the counter before pulling her by her hand to seat beside him on the dining table.