// EPILOGUE //

[ 13 Sept 2026 | Busan Opens Memorial ]

Sunghoon sit in between the two tombstone of the dearest in his life, his parents, looking back and forth between the two, smiling. "I really hope you guys were here today, you're not going believe this but I'm all grown up and married." He utter as he pull Hanbyeol to stand by his side making her smile widely. "we saved you a front seat in our wedding ceremony today. I'll take care of your one and only son for the rest of my life" Hanbyeol continue.

"I chose to change the meaning of the most dreadful day of my life into the most memorable day by marrying her, mom, dad" Sunghoon utter as he caress the girl hand, softly rubbing his thumb over. "you are so worried about how I don't have friends when we move here, but she found me" He continue, looking up the sky, preventing his tears to fall through and smile as Hanbyeol lean her head on his shoulder and give him a nod, assure him that it's okay to pour it out.

"I've cried enough after our vows earlier, I don't want to cry again" Sunghoon said making Hanbyeol giggle and slap his arm playfully. "Sunghoon..is somewhat between mischievous and quiet boy back then, he still behaves the same way now. But I could tell you how much he have grown, and by seeing him now. I can proudly said that, everyone think that he is raised well by you guys through out his first 13 years of living and I want make sure you knew about it" Hanbyeol interrupts.

"Oh Hanbyeol, stop making me cry, I swear" Sunghoon utter as another tear run down his cheeks making Hanbyeol chuckle before she wipe it away and give him a peck on his cheeks. "I'm explaining my gratitude, it's not like I want to see you cry, Hoon" Hanbyeol mutter making Sunghoon lip curve into a small smile before he glance at his wrist watch. "the sun is going to set soon, We'll make our way first. I'll visit you guys again soon" Sunghoon let out as he stand up making Hanbyeol do the same.

She give them a one last big bow before she follow Sunghoon making his way out of the memorial to make their way back to her parents house. "I can't believe I'm a married man now" Sunghoon say as he stare onto their wedding ring making Hanbyeol smile. "You want to know something?" She asked as she buckled on her seatbelt and Sunghoon turn to face her, waiting for her to continue "you're... going to be great father if we have kids. I never thought you're the one I'll say this too but yeah" Hanbyeol continue which make Sunghoon stare at her.

He then smile widely before giving her a kiss on her lips which contains smiles in between the few short kisses they shared. "I never expect you to be my wife but I'm glad that it's you Byeol" Sunghoon utter which make the girl smile warmly, "I'm glad to have you as my husband too Hoon, I'm so happy to know that it's going to be you who's I'm going to lead and start the family with" Hanbyeol reply before Sunghoon plant a long kiss on her forehead.

"but..even if you have changed this dreadful date into a pure memorable one, that doesn't mean you can't feel sad anymore, okay? I'm still here, and will always be, you can lean on me more" Hanbyeol continue making Sunghoon nod. "let's go home, your parents must be waiting for us" He utter making Hanbyeol nod as he step on the gas pedal, driving back to the girl parents house.

THE END