BONUS PART III - Little One's

[ 2031년 | March 2th | Sunday ]

[ 2031 | March 2th | Sunday ]

"thank you for your hardwork" Sunghoon wish to his teammates as they successfully finished another surgery. Hanbyeol and him decides to continue to work instead if having only Sunghoon working and provides the family financials alone, so they are both still working at Namyi until today. "appa!" Sunghoon turn around and see his 4 years old son running towards him.

Hanbyeol is supposed to be on leaves today as she's unwell but something important came up so she needs to come to work and there's no one could take care of their son so they have to bring him to the hospital. "wae?" Sunghoon asked in surprise as the little one hide behind him. "Park Jinwoo." A stern voice could be here a few meters away making Sunghoon lift his head and see his wife walking furiously towards them.

"did you know how worried I am when you disappeared like that?!"

"You could have said you want to go to uncle Sunoo's office but you just ran there when I'm not looking"

"listen, do you want me to drop you off to the Mrs Joo?" Hanbyeol nagged as she have her arms folded as their son look at the mother with a round eyes, hoping for her to stop. "Hanbyeol—" Sunghoon call was cut by a sharp glare from the wife making him gulp.

"shut it, Park Sunghoon. Look after your son, I have one last patient appointment in 2 minutes."

"Dare to lose him from your sight and sleep downstairs for a whole week, scratch him up and sleep in the lawn" Hanhyeol utter before leaving the husband speechless. "Jinu, what have you done? Now I have to bear the consequences too" Sunghoon asked as he pick the little one off the floor into his arms making the boy pout.

"'I want to see Uncle Sunoo.." Jinwoo reply as he lean his head onto the father shoulder. Sunghoon released a sigh as he walk towards his office, "you should've told your mom first, now she's mad at you and me. do you like it?" Sunghoon reply as he enter his office, closing the door with his foot before putting the son on his desk edge. Jinwoo shake his head, the pout is not leaving his lips.

"I have a few works to do, stay there, nice and calm, we don't want another angry mummy. Tell me if you want anything, okay sweetheart?" Sunghoon asked making the toddler smile and nod as the father hand him a few piece of paper and few colored ink pens. "but I want to sit there" Jinwoo utter as he point to the small, short drawer behind Sunghoon's desk making Sunghoon nod.

Jinwoo walk to the space, sitting on the carpeted floor, making the drawer as his table to draw on comfortably. Sunghoon subconsciously smile widely as he walk to his seat, taking a last glance of his toddler before moving his attention to his desktop and continue his work on analysing what he have to work on the next surgeries.

about 10 minutes pass when the toddler call his father, "daddy look" Jinwoo utter as he show Sunghoon his drawings of their family making Sunghoon smile warmly before finding something odd. "who is this?" Sunghoon asked as he point to the smaller kid that the toddler drew besides his small drawn figure. "my sister" The toddler answered which surprise the father, "you..don't have one?" Sunghoon utter in confusion, "mummy asked if I want one, she said I could get one" Jinwoo reply making Sunghoon even more surprise.

"mummy said that?" Sunghoon asked making the toddler nod. Hanbyeol didn't say anything to him, he hasn't seen anything weird about her at home nor in the hospital. But then something hit him, Hanbyeol said she's suffering from a back pain and on and off fever these days. "when did she said that?" Sunghoon asked the toddler, "last week" He answered as he turn away from the older, getting back to drawing on the other piece of paper leaving the older staring into the space.

But it's then get distracted by the office door being open making him turn to it and see someone he never expects to see. "hi?" Kim Yura, "how did you get in here?" Sunghoon asked furiously, which catch the toddler attention. "I interviewed for a child psychologist here..I just—we need to talk" the grown up girl answered making Sunghoon scoff, "what—no. we have nothing to talk about, it's been 6 whole years" Sunghoon reply as he look away from the standing girl.

"I'm really sorry, Hoon, I know I'm wrong—"

Yura's word then being cut by seeing a toddler behind his desk, assuming to be on his tip toe to get a clear vision of the girl talking to his father. "daddy, you're in a big trouble" the smaller utter making Sunghoon sigh, "she's no one, don't say anything to your mummy" Sunghoon reply, "what do you mean? mummy's there" Jinwoo utter as he point at the door making Sunghoon turn his head and see how his wife is leaning on his office doorframe.

"Kim Yura. know your limit, Park Sunghoon, Home. Park Jinwoo, Come here" Hanbyeol utter, fiercely before she walks away after Jinwoo ran to her. Sunghoon turn off his desktop, giving the girl one last glare before left her there, make his way to his wife and son.

------------------------------

"Hanbyeol, can we have a talk?" Sunghoon asked as the latter walk out of the shower. Hanbyeol give him a single nod before she walk to the closet, picking a pyjamas to wear. "are you mad at me?" Sunghoon asked making the girl frown as she turn to the guy after putting her oversized hoodie on, "if it's about Yura, no. I would be if you're the one who look for her" Hanbyeol reply as he walk to their shared beds.

Sunghoon pull Hanbyeol by her arms making her gasp as she fall on him, "one more thing" Sunghoon utter making Hanbyeol raise her eyebrows, assuring the guy to finish his sentence. "are you hiding something from me?" Sunghoon asked making the girl confused before she shake her head in a pure confusion, "Jinu said you asked him if he want a siblings. Care to share, love?" Sunghoon questioned making the girl on top him gulp and clear her throat as she look away.

"I'm not—I thought I was—but I think I'm just getting my period" Hanbyeol reply as she look down as she purse her lips making Sunghoon smile. "and you're upset that you're not?" Sunghoon asked more, "a little.." Hanbyeol whispered as she put her forehead on the guy shoulder. "you want another one?" Sunghoon questioned, "Jinwoo keep complaining about how his friends in the daycare have siblings, it's..a little, burdensome" Hanbyeol sigh making Sunghoon smile as he caress the girl back.

"it's all up to you, it's your body..if you're willing to go through the pregnancy process all over again then we can work for it, if you want to add one more child due to the pressure then please don't..it'll bring no good for both, you and the baby" Sunghoon advise. Hanbyeol is purely in her dilemma, she wants another kid, both due to the peer and family pressure and also her personal feelings. She know they're financially stable, but they're also almost in their 40's. She's worried that the baby could have an implications through out the growing process, she doesn't want to put it at risk.

"what if I do want one.." Hanbyeol mumbles as she fiddling with finger. Sunghoon pull her closer as he hug her tightly, "then we'll try to get one" Sunghoon whispered as he plant a kiss on top of the girl head. "but—what if the baby have to face complications?" Hanbyeol asked as she pull from the guy shoulder and face him, "it'll be fine. Byeol, just like how you trust Jinwoo process, trust this one too. that's why I asked you to ask yourself if you can bear another child.. I don't want you to stress about it" Sunghoon reply making Hanbyeol sigh quietly. "fine, let's do it, I can do it, I want to" Hanbyeol utter before she kiss Sunghoon on his lips making him smile as he nod.