< 20 >

[ 8th October | 5PM ]

Hanbyeol arrived in Busan at 4, and now she's waiting for Haemin in front of his school, her left foot touching the ground while her right leg is folded on her bike, she's staying on her bike, scrolling through her phone.

she have a black leather jacket on, a black tights and a white shirt. some noise can be heard from the school area making her lift her head in instant, and see the students have start walking to the school gate. Hanbyeol purse her lips as she scan through all the students trying to find her brother.

"Daebak, it's a Ducati"

"I've seen her before, who's she's here for?"

"she's so pretty, I'm jealous"

a few conversations can be heard as tge students walk pass her making her sigh quietly. "noona!" she heard a familiar voice making her turn her head and see Haemin making his way to her make her smile widen. "You're here" she utter as she hand him a head guard which he take.

"you're alone" Haemin utter which make his sister taken back before she decide to let out a chuckle, "Sunghoon is working tomorrow, thus, if he drive, and I ride my bike, it would bring no difference" She reply making her brother nod. "but I was not expecting a Ducati from you" He add as he put the head guard on making the older chuckle before doing the same.

------------------------------

Hanbyeol is now in the kitchen, helping her mom preparing her family dinner. She is currently cutting the vegetables for their side dishes, she barely talked ever since she arrived home making her parents confused as she is usually more talkative.

Hanbyeol then feel someone nudge her arm making her lift her head, looking at her right which is welcome by the view of her mom, "mom, why? do you need help on the other things?" she asked making the older shake her head. "are you okay? you don't talk much today" the okder oppose making the girl surprise. "I'm okay,I don't know why but I'm a little lost these days, maybe because of the overload works, there are so many patients these days" Hanbyeol answered as she slightly smile.

Her parents know she work in the hospital but they didn't knew what she work as, they just assume that she is a nurse or a physician. "is that really it? are you stressing out too much?" Her mom questioned again making her sigh before she put the knife down before nodding.

"I've just been too busy, I want to go for leisure time but I figured that it would be boring to go alone so I don't go to do any" Hanbyeol explained making her mother confused. "what about Sunghoon?" She asked making Hanbyeol shocked.

"Sunghoon? He got himself a girlfriend, a real one for this time, he court her, and ask her out, I think it's been a week since then" Hanbyeol answered, couldn't help but feel like something is getting heavy within her heart. Her mother could see how her daughter face drop for a while before it  turns back to normal or brighter one.

"and how do you feel about that?" the older asked making her hum, "good, it feels great that he decide to date properly, taking it seriously, I'm happy for him" Hanbyeol reply before she smile brightly to the older but her mother slightly shake her head,"why are you so dense?" Her mother let out making her confused.

"about what?" she asked cluelessly making the older sigh before shaking her head again, "nothing, let's eat, your dad is starving" the older utter as she pat her daughter shoulder before walking out of the kitchen. Hanbyeol was left clueless before she pick up the remaining side dish and bring it out to the dining room.

The dinner is a little quiet than usual, usually when Hanbyeol is home, it would be merrier but not today, it feel slightly awkward as it is too quiet. Just then Hanbyeol decide to speak up, "should we go to Gwangali tomorrow? it's been so long since we went there" Hanbyeol oppose which make her brother confused, "but I have school.." Haemin reply making Hanbyeol sigh.

"You never skip school before, let's try it tomorrow" Hanbyeol utter making their parents to glare at her making her chuckle awkwardly. "I mean—it has been forever since we have a proper family time" Hanbyeol continue, looking down to her food  making the two older exchange glances before the mother signaled the other two to agree with whatever the girl suggested.

"noona's right, shall we? I think it'll be so much fun" Haemin utter as he get what the mother wants, thus, he also feel like there's something wrong with the oldest  daughter. "sure then, as long as you're driving, my back is hurting" their dad say which make the daughter to look up as she take a sip of the cold water. "so, we're going?" Hanbyeol asked making the parents nod their head resulting a wide smile from her and she exchanged an excited glance with her brother.