< 36 >

[ 15th Nov | 11:46AM ]

"I'll fetch you around half after 1, is that okay? I don't want to arrive there at night" Sunghoon utter as he stay seated on the girl couch in her office, watching the girl tidying up her space as she won't be there on the next day. "sure, I have finished packing up so I just need to shower and get ready" Hanbyeol reply as she turn to face the guy making him nod before he walk to her direction.

"what if your father didn't let me in? what if he chase me out?" he say as he softly pull the girl closer by her waist making her giggle before patting his arm. "he would if you went there alone, but I'm bringing you today, he can't chase you out of the house, Hoon" Hanbyeol remind him making him sigh. "I have a hunch that he'll treat me like an outsider" He utter. "maybe he will but you shouldn't give up, he will despise you even more" Hanbyeol reply.

"stay put, I still have to put these in the drawer" Hanbyeol continue as she escape from the guy grip and take the remaining files and put it in her office drawer but then both are shocked to hear the door opens making them turn into it direction, and see Sunoo with a frown on his face. Definitely caused by Sunghoon existence there, "why are you here?" Sunoo questioned which offend the guy.

"just, asking if it's true that she's taking a leave tomorrow" Sunghoon answered calmy making the younger tilt his head before turning his gaze towards Hanbyeol, "you don't feel bothered?" Sunoo asked, "I—I'm okay, it's nothing" Hanbyeol answered, giving him a small smile.

"what time you're leaving?" Sunoo asked, "around one? I just need to shower and get my beg, so yeah" Hanbyeol answered, glance at Sunghoon for a few times while the guy keep looking down. "alright then, I'm going for lunch" Sunoo reply making the girl nod before the younger walk out off the office making Sunghoon sigh out aloud resulting a smile from Hanbyeol.

"glad he didn't ask where I'm going tomorrow" Sunghoon utter making the girl nod as she make her way to the taller. "you should go first, grab your things from the office" Hanbyeol suggested which the guy agreed by nodding. Sunghoon about to walk to the door but then he turn to the girl and give her a peck on her cheeks before rushly making his way out making Hanbyeol smile as she shakes her head.

------------------------------

Hanbyeol rush to the downstairs with her backpack and sling bag as she heard the door bell, "it's unlocked!" she shout before making her way into her kitchen to grab something from her refrigerator, chocolates and snacks for the 4 hours drive.

She heard the door opening before seeing Sunghoon entering her house, making his way to the girl. "you got everything you need?" he questioned as he watch the girl putting various types and brands of chocolates and snacks into her empty sling bag. "yeah, we can go now" Hanbyeol say as she turn to the guy making him smile before he take her backpack from her and walk away with the girl following him from behind until they reach the guy car.

"have you checked all the way through your house? you sure it's all good?" Sunghoon asked one more time as he get into the driver seat as Hanbyeol buckle her seatbelt on the passenger seat. "yes I'm sure, Mr Park, we can go now" Hanbyeol reply with a force smile making him scoff before nodding as he drive away from the residence.

----------------------------------------
( quite suggestive content ❗️skips if uncomfortable ❗️)
----------------------------------------

after a two hours drive, and they are currently stuck in a jammed road as there was an accident happened a while ago and it blocked the road, and we they have to wait until they clear the road which could take up almost an hour. Hanbyeol is starting to get a little sleepy but she doesn't want to fell asleep and leave the guy alone, so she opens her sling bag and take out a pack of strawberries and raspberries that she brought.

she opens the lid and shove one of the biggest strawberry she had in her mouth before her eyes widen in surprise on how sweet it actually is. "I thought you bought that for mom?" Sunghoon questioned making Hanbyeol smile as she shakes her head, "I'm jusy afraid that it'll go bad so I brought it with me" Hanbyeol answered making Sunghoon smile as he stared at his girlfriend while she is enjoying her food.

she take a few more bite of the fresh fruits before handing the pack towards the guy making him raise his eyebrows as he let out a whispered 'what' . "it's so sweet, you should try, you'll like it" Hanbyeol utter as she bend down to take out a wet tissue from her bag pocket. "is it?" Sunghoon questioned, smiling warmly as he keep his eyes on the girl lips.

Hanbyeol give him a nod before shoving another strawberry in her mouth, savouring its taste before swallowing it. She then shock when the driver cup her face with his right hand, turning her face to him before capturing her lips in his, kissing her deeply, deeper than the ones they have shared before. She gasp as she feel how the guy bit the corner of her lips, making it possible for him to explore a part of her caverns as she can feel his tongue on hers for a few seconds before he pulled away.

"it really is" Sunghoon said, now, looking at the girl, smiling innocently before backing up to his seat, reaching for one piece of the fruit, eating it, acting like he didn't initiate a short make out session with the girl beside him making Hanbyeol staring at him in speechlessness. She like it, she is just surprised, too surprise.

( ❗️end❗️ )

[ Busan | 6:12PM ]

Hanbyeol knock a few times on her parents house door before being welcomed by Haemin who's open the door and surprise to see his sister standing there and even more surprise to see the guy behind her. "noona, why are you doing here? don't you have work tomorrow?" the younger asked, still in shock making the girl smile widely.

"I took a leave, I need to sort things out between him and dad, or even mom, or you" Hanbyeol reply as she point at the guy behind him, Haemin exchange a few glance between the two adult, "are you two dating now?" Haemin questioned which make the two taken back, "we..um, yeah, kind of" Sunghoon reply making the girl glare at him.

"I'm kind of offended" She utter before giving her brother a quick smile before walking pass him, into the house. "I assume you guys are indeed, going out" Haemin continue as he face the older making Sunghoon nod awkwardly. "eomma, I'm back" her voice can be heard echoing around the house making the two at the door smile before they make their way in too.