< 34 >

[ Namyi University Hospital | 8:32AM ]

Sunghoon and Hanbyeol go to work seperately, Sunghoon has agreed to keep their relationship from others including Sunoo for the time being, at least after he made up to her father which is on the next week. "I'll see you after work" Sunghoon utter before giving the girl a peck on her cheeks making her smile while groaning in annoyance.

"faster, get out, Sunoo will be here in any minute by now" Hanbyeol reply making him scoff and sigh making the girl smile. Sunghoon was about to walk away but Hanbyeol grab his hand before turning him to face her and give him a quick peck on his lips, seeing how redness creep out on his cheeks making her chuckle, "see you later" Hanbyeol utter as she push the guy out from her office.

a few moments later, just as she turn on her desktop, her door opens wide reveal Kim Sunoo who rush to her making her surprise. "I saw you push Sunghoon out of your office, what he did?" The younger asked making her sigh quietly, "he just..asked me if I can forgive him and act like usual. so I said that I had forgave him. It's just that, I need more time before building the friendship bond back" Hanbyeol lied, but she sounds so convincing that the younger actually bought it.

"he is just dumb, why did he chose to back up his girlfriend over you.." He utter annoyedly making the girl smile, "it's okay, at least now he know how to apologise properly. He learnt his lesson, now he just need to wait until I can open up again" Hanbyeol reply making the younger nod.

------------------------------

[  Yui Café | 12:19PM ]

"how's your off day?" the older asked. This time, Hanbyeol is the one who approached Jimin to have a lunch with her as Sunoo had an emergency call and she can't go with Sunghoon so she had no other choice than asking the Oncologist out after he sent Sunghoon his lunch. "decent day, nothing happened, I had my rest" Hanbyeol reply making him smile as he take a bite of his meal.

"really? Sunghoon didn't visit you?" He asked making the girl surprise that she stop sipping on her drink for a brief moment, "why would he?" Hanbyeol questioned as she put down her drink making the older shrugs, "I asked him to" He utter making the girl look at him in shock and confusion.

"I told him that..in order to gain your attention back is by going straight to you and apologise as sincere as possible" He continue making the girl stare at him in disbelief, "he really love you, more than only a friend, I hope you two get well faster, I've done everything I can" He adds making Hanbyeol unconsciously smile. "thank you..for encouraging him, he's a coward" Hanbyeol reply as she release a giggle, going back to her food.

Jimin smile widen as he realize she's hiding something, "so you two are dating?" He questioned, Hanbyeol unconsciously nod before look at the older in shock making him chuckle. "I knew he went after you that night, I just know he will" He continue making Hanbyeol scoff. "don't say anything to Sunoo, we want to keep it as a secret until next week, due to some...just something we need to settle first" Hanbyeol remind him making him nod.

------------------------------

[ BiU Residency | 6PM ]

Hanbyeol is now sitting on her couch, watching the tv across the room with Sunghoon laying his head on her thighs, supposed to be watching the series with her but he ended up falling asleep, leaving the girl watching alone. She look down on her thighs, watching the guy calms face, slowly lifting her hands before her index finger carefully swept away his messy hair which slightly covered his eyes.

"You are indeed good-looking but why do look even better now?" she mutter to herself as she found herself smiling as she stare down at the guy, admiring his sharp face features. "because I'm yours" he reply making Hanbyeol body jolt in surprise she lightly slap his face making him giggle before he slowly opens his eyes, looking at how Hanbyeol is glaring at him making his smile widen.

"were you awake all this time?" Hanbyeol asked making him shake his head, "I really fell asleep but then you touch my hair" Sunghoon answered as he sit up straight and adjust himself to sit beside Hanbyeol comfortably. "so what day will we go back to Busan?" Sunghoon asked making Hanbyeol hum while thinking. "16th? we work half day on Saturday right? then we can go back after work and stay for the night" Hanbyeol suggested making him nod. "then 16th it is" Sunghoon utter as he agreed.