< 11 >

[ BiU Residency | 9PM ]

"I'm off" Sunoo utter as he grab his head guard making the two turn to him and nod. "see you tomorrow" Hanbyeol reply as she bid him a goodbye before he shut her front door.

The two best friend now left alone with each other again, they're currently watching a new series but Sunghoon attention move to Hanbyeol who is sitting beside him as she released a small yawn which make her eyes teary.

"you know that you can go to sleep,right?"

Sunghoon utter as he smirk making her scoff. "you would make fun of me just because I want to sleep early" Hanbyeol claimed which make Sunghoon giggle as he roll his eyes. "I won't, you must be tired today, It's all because of me" Sunghoon exclaimed making the girl eye soften as she turn to face him.

"I am indeed tired"

"but it's never your fault"

"never blame yourself"

"I'm just tired because I am, but it's not you"

Hanbyeol reply as she pat his lap a few times, assure that she is completely fine with sticking beside him when he needed her support. "Life is challenging, it's better if you have someone on your back" She continue making Sunghoon let out a small smile as he nod.

"go to sleep, we have a lot of work tomorrow" Sunghoon utter as he stand up from his seat and ruffle the girl hair making her whine before she push his hand away making him giggle. he reach for her arms and pull her off the couch, "go to your bedroom" He sternly said before smiling making the girl scoff.

"you're not my dad Park Sunghoon" She utter making him roll his eyes while smiling before pushing the girl towards the staircase making her chuckle, "alright alright" She continue as she turn to the guy again.

"goodnight" she wished making the guy nod, "yeah goodnight Oh Hanbyeol, sweet dreams, sleep tight, bla bla, just go get your sleep" He reply making the girl scoff before making her way upstairs.

-----------------------------

[ BiU Residency | 6:58AM ]

Hanbyeol tie her hair into a ponytail before grabbing her handbag, filled with her phone and purse. She then grab her watch on the nightstand before putting it on her right wrist. She make her way downstairs, seeing no sign of the guy making her frown. She put her things on the couch before walking to the guy room.

She opened the guy's bedroom door and welcomed with the view of the guy buttoning up his shirt making her scoff in amusement before leaning onto the doorframe, staring at the guy build up body.

"I didn't know you have that, since when do you work out?" Hanbyeol questioned as she eye him from his head to toe and back to his eye making the guy scoff as he finished button up and wrap his tie around his collar while looking at the girl.

"Shouldn't you be ashamed of staring on someone's body?" He asked as he do his tie. "well, I've seen all of you anyway" Hanbyeol answered making the guy smirk teasingly. "have you been watching me taking shower?" He asked making her look at him in disgust, "ew?" Hanbyeol is clearly offended making the guy chuckle before he grab his things.

"then you haven't seen it all" He continue as he smirk, making the girl frown. "and I don't want too, come on I have a patient appointment at 8" Hanbyeol utter as she roll her eyes and walk away from the guy making him smile.

Hanbyeol grab Sunghoon's car keys and throw it to him which he catch effortlessly before rushly making his way to his car, out of the girl house before she lock the door. Hanbyeol residency is 20 minutes away from the Hospital.

[ Namyi University Hospital | 11:39AM ]

"so the surgery will be scheduled on next Thursday, 18th of September, at 11AM" Jimin, the oncologist opposed making the neurosurgeon and the neurologist nod in agreement. "I'll inform that to my team, so the meeting ends here right?" Sunghoon questioned making the other two nod.

"we're dismissed" Jimin utter making Sunghoon nod before standing up from his seat making the girl to do the same. They both are making their way out of the office when Jimin called for Hanbyeol.

"Hanbyeol" He called making the girl turn around with a curiosity plastered on her face. "can I buy you a lunch today?" The oncologist asked making her mouth agape before she exchange glances with Sunghoon's before smiling awkwardly to the older.

"I actually have something to do during lunch, I'm so sorry, maybe next time?" She reply as she chuckled awkwardly. "Ah, really? then it's fine, next time it is" The older utter making her nod before making her way out of the office before feeling Sunghoon's arm around her shoulder.

"he clearly interested in you" Sunghoon utter making Hanbyeol frown, "no,he is being friendly" she reply, resulting the guy to sigh. "are you that blind?he like you" He continue making the girl groan.

"maybe I am, or I choose to be, but I shouldn't entertain his interest if I don't want him right?" Hanbyeol reply, Sunghoon purse his lips before nodding. "that's a good point, I must say" He agree.

"Sometimes we could be blind because we think it's not what we seek for, you don't seek for lover so you don't see anyone as one" He continue, this time Hanbyeol give him a few nod. "I'm amazed on how you stayed single since birth, how does it feel?"

"it's ineffable" Hanbyeol utter making the guy stop their track, "and what's that supposed to mean?" Sunghoon asked, "it's too good to expressed in words" She reply making the guy scoff, "then you could've answered with that" He argue making the girl smirk, "it's too long" She sigh before walking away from the guy.

"I've lost count of all the new words you've exposed me to for this month" Sunghoon utter, "and I've lost count of your exes for this year" Hanbyeol reply. "it's still countable what do you mean?" he protest making the girl scoff.

"coldswallop" She utter, Sunghoon's blink his eyes in confusion. "the fuck?" He questioned making Hanbyeol smirk, "search it up, it's 21st century darling" She reply before leaving the guy making him sigh in annoyance.