< 23 >

[ Namyi University Hospital | 13 Oct ]

Hanbyeol release a small yawn as she continue to update her patients status in the system on her desktop. She didn't knew why but she can't sleep on the prior night, she have read the most boring book she had, drank a warm cup of milk, turn on the humidifier but nothing works.

She is starting to get dizzy from the sleepiness she is currently facing, it just start to hit her 2 hours ago, and it's now 4 in the evening and she is fighting the urge to fell asleep as she have to finish her work. Just then, a rhythmic knock can be heard from her door making her slightly smile as she know that it's Sunoo.

"Good eveni-you okay?" he utter in concern as he can see how the older under eye is slightly darker than usual which make him worried, and it's his first time seeing her today too. "yeah, just haven't sleep for the whole day and night" She answered before releasing another small yawn making her groan in frustration after.

"why can't you sleep?" Sunoo asked as he take a seat across her, looking genuinely worried. "I don't even know that it makes me so annoyed" Hanbyeol eyes widen as she finish typing the last sentence for the update and distance herself from the desktop before turning to the younger.

"I look like a mess don't I?" she questioned making him nod, "glad that you're aware of it" Sunoo utter making her sigh, "I don't until Jimin told me during the lunch hour" She reply making the younger surprise. "so you really have been having lunch with him when I'm busy?" Sunoo asked in disbelief, and become more surprise when the older nod.

"it just have been like a very few times, I turned him down once or, maybe twice?I don't actually remember" Hanbyeol explain. "how's he?" Sunoo questioned making Hanbyeol sigh, "he's okay, I'm still quite uncomfortable but he is good in trying to make me" She confessed making the younger nod. "has he been flirting with you or something?" Sunoo asked more making the girl shake her head. The okder hasn't done anything other than sending her home or bring her out for dinner, he hasn't verbally flirted with her yet.

"I can't turn him down anymore, you're busy, couldn't say less about Sunghoon, he is the only one who is available during the lunch hour at the same time as me. I basically don't have any excuses to give" Hanbyeol continue making the younger chuckle as he nod, "you're right. Thus, free lunch" Sunoo add making them both chuckle.

A notification pop up on Hanbyeol's phone which catch her and Sunoo attention. it's a message from Sunghoon to be exact, Hanbyeol lips curve into a small smile as she opened the chat.

"I forgot to tell you but Yura really like the bag you choose for her, thank you for your help❤️" - Hoon

"I am too busy to see you but I'll buy you a meal when I'm free, okay?" - Hoon

She read both of the messages making her sigh quietly before smiling again, "it's okay, glad to hear that she like it" She mumble as she type the reply that Sunoo can hear her. "he bought something for that Yura girl?" Sunoo asked making the girl nod as she put her phone away again. "He came to my house a few days ago asking me to pick the best gift for her birthday yesterday, and I picked her a Prada bag and she likes it" Hanbyeol explain simply making the guy nod.

"I feel like I know why you couldn't sleep last night" Sunoo utter making the older turn to him, "yeah, I think I was worrying about if she like it or not" Hanbyeol reply making Sunoo smiling expression turn into confusion, "what-no, partly yes, but you're also worried that He is spending 4M on his girlfriend and maybe regretting it someday" Sunoo let out his thoughts.Hanbyeol kind of agrees to what Sunoo thought, but she also know that a little part in her is fill with jealousy.

Jealous of not having someone that would be willingly spend on her, moreover, Millions just for her. Every single gift that was on Sunghoon list worth not less than 2M won, and he mentioned that Yura never asked him for anything. Even if they go on a date, Yura always request to only went on a walk in the park or anywhere that they can enjoy the view and never mentioned about anything she wants. Hanbyeol can afford all of that on her on but the fact that it's not from someone,will feel different.