< 17 >

[ A

[ A.Que Apartment | 7:26AM ]

Sunghoon locked his unit door before walking to the elevator to make his way to the building parking lot. He is about to unlock his car but stop when someone familiar come out from the car beside his.

"Yura?"

Sunghoon utter making the girl turn to him and surprise to see him as she locked her Mercedes Benz. "Sunghoon? What are you doing here?" she questioned, still in shock. Sunghoon unlocked his car as he walk to it, "I live here" He answered.

"really?how come we never encounter each other?" Yura questions making the guy shrug. "I mean, our time table just never clashed, maybe we have seen each other. it's just that we don't care back then" Sunghoon reply making the girl smile before nodding.

"you're going to work?" Yura asked making the guy nod, "well..goodluck, i guess?do your best, I'll get going" She continue as she smile at the guy making him mirror her action before she walk away.

"interesting" Sunghoon mutter as he get into the driver seat, starting his car engene, wait for a minute to get it heat up before drive it out of the building, to his workplace.

------------------------------

[ Yui Café | 12:21PM ]

"she's great, different from the others, maybe because she's well educated" Sunghoon rants to Hanbyeol. The girl listen to him attentively, she is processing everything he just tell about the new girl he encountered.

"then, what are you going to do?ask her out?" Hanbyeol questioned, leaning her back against the chair, taking a sip of her strawberry latte. The guy purse his lips, thinking about her question deeply which make Hanbyeol smile as he is taking it seriously just like how she wanted to.

"isn't that's too fast?it just have been 4 days, she doesn't seem to be that interested in me too" Sunghoon answered after a while, "then..maybe you can try to get close with her?her sister is hospitalised, you can see if she's there, don't make it obvious, just walk through the floor a few times" Hanbyeol suggested.

"I can do that, but if she's starting to show interest in me. is it okay for me to look hesitant on the first few times? if you're in that situation,what would you think of that guy?" Sunghoon questioned, "I'll be okay, maybe I'll slower the pace as he make me look like I'm crossing his comfort zone or maybe I am but It's okay, we have to respect it, as long as the guy shows interest too then i'm okay" Hanbyeol answered making Sunghoon nod.

"you're done?shall we go back?" Sunghoon ask which make Hanbyeol nod before they stand from their seat and walk out of the café together, back to the hospital. Hanbyeol will finish working at 2 while Sunghoon shift ends at 6 O'clock. Hanbyeol ride her bike to work today so it don't worry the guy.

"Oh Hanbyeol-nim" Hanbyeol look up to her office door as she hear a familiar voice, Kim Sunoo making her raise her eyebrows as the guy peek from the opened door gap. "what is it?" She questioned as the younger walk to her, "what time does your shift end?" he ask, "two, why?" se answered.

"can I stay at yours until like..6 or 7, my dad say he want to stop by but I said I'll not be home, he probably just going to force me going on another blind date and I'm not risking my happiness" He explained making the girl chuckled.

His dad has been setting him up for a few blind dates for this year, and he probably has enough of it. He said that all of them are highly involved in buisness and he don't like it as he know that if they date or get married with each other, they won't have time for themselves. Thus, most of the girl are just not even close to his type.