< 15 >

[ BiU Residency Area | 10PM ]

Hanbyeol is walking home, with her groceries in her two hands. it takes more time for her to arrive at her house as the groceries are heavy that day, making her stop her walk often to retrieve her strength back. She shop too much that she didn't realize the store is closing, but she have to fill her fridge.

"I should work my body out more" She say as she continue her step to go home. But then she heard a foot step not so far behind her making her steps slowed before she turn her head around and see a man, wearing a black mask and cap, she couldn't even see his eyes which make her gulp.

"he's nothing, no harm, positive" Hanbyeol turn to her front again before and fasten her steps but then she heard the man footstep fasten too. At this point, Hanbyeol is panicking insides but try to remains her face calms.

She just need to take a final turn before entering her terrace area but then she gasp as she feel a hand slip around her waist and cupping her mouth, hinders her from causing any noise before being pull aside, into a dark alley leaving her things scattered at the scene.

Hanbyeol release a muffled scream into the mans hand before she manage to bite his hand making him groan before slamming the girl body onto the ground, resulting a groan out of her mouth. The man about to touch her but she grab onto his hand and try to push him off her but he still won't budge.

Hanbyeol gasp as he manage to put her hands away before pinning it above her hand. She can feel tears starting to build in her eyes as she feel the man starting to kiss her down her neck, while his free hands roaming through the curves of her body making She released a louder groan.

"what are you doing?!"

she heard, before someone knock the man off her making her surprise. she pull her legs close to her chest as she released an unstable breath as she watch the guy getting beat by another stranger, she look around and see her phone. in response of the her feeling terrified about what just happened, she quickly reach for her phone and left the scene, running as fast as she can until she reach her house.

she locked the door as she close, processing everything that just happened. Her knees slowly gave up making her ending up on the cold floor, with her back against the door. She take a glance of her phone and gulp, she can only think of one person.

"Sunghoon..." she whispered softly as her shaking hands try to dial the guy phones number. it's midnight, she isn't sure where the guy whereabouts but she hope that he'll pick the call as soon as she hear the call rings, but her hopes died down as it keep ringing, no sign of picking up making her release a shaky breath before she cut the call.

She try again for a few times but same things repeated all over again. "why are you..so hard..to reach.." she sigh as she feel her emotions starting to become overwhelming. She lowered her head, laying it on her arms and knees, feeling the tears starting to flow down her cheeks and sniffing sounds starting to fill the silence.