< 26 >

Hanbyeol rush to the Hospital basement parking and put on her head guard before starting the engine of her bike, drive away in mixed feelings of frustration, sadness, anger, and disappointment

Hanbyeol rush to the Hospital basement parking and put on her head guard before starting the engine of her bike, drive away in mixed feelings of frustration, sadness, anger, and disappointment. Without hesitation, she ride her bike all the way to Busan which takes up almost 4 hours, the most tragic things that happen in the way is it actually start raining but she still didn't stop and continue the journey.

------------------------------

A knock can be hear on Oh's Family house front door which make the two older exchange glances in confusion. It's now 10:14PM, which is almost midnight, who could've been visiting. "mom..dad.." a familiar voice making the two look at each other again before finally getting off the couch they both on.

The woman finally unlocked the door and slowly pull it open and it reveal their oldest child, their daughter, drench by the rains, or even the storms with an emotionless expression making them gasp in shock before pulling her in.

"Oh Hanbyeol, why are you here?" The dad asked, her mom cup her daughter face, moves away the hair that covered almost half of her face only to realize her puffy eyes, and another tear slip through her eyes making the older look at each other in worried.

"byeol.. what happened?" her mom questioned softly as she rub the girl face with her face before hearing a sniff from the younger. "I had a fight... with Sunghoon.. and it's hurts" she finally let out as more tears run down her face.

"it's hurt so much..mom..."

"I was there through all time"

"but he said I ruined his life.."

"he said i'm no one"

"he said I'm controlling his life"

"I was there everytime he want to cry"

"he was barely there for me but I keep coming for him"

"am I the bitch?"

"why do I even love him..?"

She rants, finally letting out her deepest feelings that she have been trying to figure out for a while. Her parents stare at her in pure shock. "he said all of that?how?why?" her father ask, a slight anger could be sense through his tone.

"I met his girlfriend, she turned out to be using him, I want to tell him that but that bitch reach him first and twisted all the truth and make me look bad and he trust her more than me.." Hanbyeol explained as she take deep breath before she move her mother hand off her.

"let me...rest.." Hanbyeol say as she walk away but the next thing that happened is her body giving up, and she ended up laying on the floor unconscious making her parents freak out. "Oh Hanbyeol!" that's the last thing that she actually heard before being welcomed by the darkness.

------------------------------

Hanbyeol eyes slowly flutter open as she heard hints of birds chirping and the sunlight hit her face. She lift her head to look around and realize that she is in her room, laying under the cover of her bed that she haven't been on for years.

she can feel her head spinning as she take a deep breath before releasing a sigh before laying her head back on her pillow before her room door swipe open reveal her only brother. He look at her in surprise.

"noona, you've woke up" he utter making the older smile weakly as she give him a nod, he walk to her side with a tray of food making her smile. "why are you alone? did something bad happened in Gangwon?" he asked curiously as he put the food on her nightstand, sitting at the edge of her bed making Hanbyeol lost her word.

"sort of, what time is it?" She answered, before finally get a sight of the time through the hanging clock on her bedroom wall. it's shows 7:30AM. "I haven't informed the HR about my leave, where's my pho—ah..Kim Sunoo" Hanbyeol mumble, looking for her phone before remembering how she throw it on the younger yesterday.

"can you lend me your phone for a while? I have to make a quick call" She asked making the younger nod right away as he take out his phone and hand it to the older which make her mutter 'thanks' before dialing Sunoo's number.

"Yes, Who's this?"

"Sunoo, it's me, Hanbyeol" She reply, her sentence end with  a few coughs from her colds. "Hanbyeol? where have you been? I went to your house last night but you weren't there, and who's number is this?" The younger bomb her with questions which is like what she expected.

"I'm back in Busan, and it's Haemin's. I'll be on leave until tomorrow, I don't remember the HR number, I'll give my Medical Leaves slip, I caught a fever" She reply, hearing a hum as a reply from the latter.

"alright then, as long as you're safe then it's all that matters..eat up, take care of yourself, I'll give that piece of shit disaster for this two days" Sunoo utter which make her giggle weakly, "do whatever you like, I'll hang up now" She reply, hearing a bye from the other line before she cut the call and hand Haemin back his phone.

"why did you call someone else and not Sunghoon hyung?" He asked making her look at him in shocked, "Did something happened between you two?" he add making the older look down, "it's nothing, just a small fight, I'm just giving him space he needed for now" She answered.

the boy looked at his sister and sigh in worried, "but if it's a small fight, you'll not rush all the way here. You're running away from him aren't you?" He asked again making the older sigh before she lay her back on her bed, staring at her room ceiling.

"You're right, I am. but I'm just giving him space for him to think, we'll be okay..we've known each other for a long time right?" she reply, assuring her brother that she'll be fine in few days even though deep down, she know they won't be.