BONUS PART I - Im Daehyun

[ Seoul National University | 2017년 ]

[ Seoul National University | 2017 ]

"Oh Hanbyeol" She turned around as she heard her name being called. As soon as she turned around, she is welcomed by a quick kiss on her lips making her surprise but then she smile as the guy pulls away. Im Daehyun, Student Representative for Bachelor In Neurology; 2017 Batch.

"why are you here?" Hanbyeol asked, she is taking a quick walk around the dormitory before the night come. "I saw you walking out of your block so I follow you" the guy reply making the girl nod. there are only two of them in the small area, it's good as they're hiding their relationship from everyone, not even Sunghoon or Sunoo knew about it.

Im Daehyun is so cold and strict towards other students, he is also 2 years older than most of them as he start his bachelor a little late. But he become a different person with Hanbyeol, he always gives her a task that had to be done alone and will secretly help her. Hanbyeol fall for the princess treatment he often offers her.

The amount of kisses they shared during their 2 months of dating is immaculate, and Hanbyeol can't even believe her ownself that she manage to hide the relationship from everyone for 2 months. They're currently watching the sunset as they seat on the bench in the small park. "byeol" the guy called making the girl turn to him.

"hm?" She assured the guy to continue, Daehyun look down and sigh before lifting his head again to face the girl, "I don't like Sunghoon" he said making the girl confused, "you aren't supposed to?" she reply making the guy sigh, "no, I don't like how you two are always together, with that Sunoo guy too" He utter making the girl nod.

"but..you're the one who asked me to keep our relationship as a secret, if they don't know, then they'll treat me like usual" Hanbyeol reply making him sigh louder, "then leave them" Daehyun utter, leaving the girl surprise.

leave them for him?

he must be joking

Hanbyeol scoff in disbelief before turn to face the guy properly, "I'm sorry but, I don't think it's worth it. Sunghoon has been beside me for 10 years that even my family trust him more than me. I'm sorry but I can't do that" She reply. "what is in for Park Sunghoon? Do you perhaps like him or something?" he questioned furiously making the girl smirk and scoff, "Im Daehyun, if I like him, I would be with him" She answered.

"If you let the world know about us, he will distance himself from me, giving us space but he knows nothing and you don't let me say anything to him. don't you get the point?" Hanbyeol continue making the guy roll his eyes in annoyance. "okay, alright, fine. then, let's break up" he let out making Hanbyeol fake a gasp before smiling. "oh my god, that's cool. so I guess we end here?" Hanbyeol smile as she stand up from the seat.

The guy look at the girl in disbelief, "seriously? him? over me?" He asked making Hanbyeol smile widen. "even in thousand years, you're not worth losing him, not even near" She answered before leaving the guy there alone. If he didn't look strict with the girl before, he is focusing on her after their break up. Assign her with loads of work which Sunghoon actually came to help when he finished his task.