< 2 >

[ Namyi University Hospital | 7PM ]

"are you going home?"

Hanbyeol turn around and see Sunghoon walking towards her making her nod. "then let's go together, i heard it will start to snow today. you're gonna catch cold before the bus arrived" Sunghoon utter making Hanbyeol scoff before nodding.

it's normal for Sunghoon offering the girl ride home as she is yet to own a vehicle. He have been assuring the girl to get one as she already have her driver license but she say that she don't want to have one for the mean time.

"You should buy a car, like, seriously"

"how do you have patience for riding a bus"

Sunghoon utter as he unlock his car door and enter the driver seat making the girl roll her eyes before getting into
the passenger seat.

"none match my preference"

Hanbyeol reply as she fasten her seatbelt making the guy scoff. "you say that after visiting one car brand shop Oh Hanbyeol, why don't you visit, at least, 5 of them?" the guy suggested as he start his car engine.

"I'm too lazy for that"

"I have load of works too"

Hanbyeol answered as she release a deep sigh. "you do have your free time, byeol. it just you that thinking it's not a free time" Sunghoon fights back making her scoff.

"well I don't have anything else to do"

The girl reply making him roll his eyes. "then date someone" He suggests again. "Hoon, I date to marry not like that one person that constantly changing his girlfriend every months" Hanbyeol resisted making him sigh.

"fine, have a lovely date with your paper works byeol"

he give up making the girl smile in victory.

"but what's yours?" Hanbyeol ask as she turn to the guy in the driver seat, "this or my bike?" Sunghoon ask as he glance at the girl before making a last turn to the girl apartment. "both" she answered.

"this is, Genesis GV70"

"the bike is, BMW F 900 Xr"

"hm, i might want this car.." Hanbyeol utter as she run her fingers on the car accessories he had put on. "or you can get an Aston Martin, DBS 770, that one is good too" Sunghoon reply before stopping in fromt of the girl apartment lobby.

"I'll give it a look sometime"

Hanbyeol say making him nod as she unbuckled her seatbelt before bid the guy a goodbye and step out of his car.

-----------------------------

"that Aston Martin cost 500M..this bitch, forget it" Hanbyeol rants before shutting her laptop down and divert her gaze to her television.

she earned the lowest compared to the two guys, Park Sunghoon and Kim Sunoo. She only earned 19M₩ per month, while Sunghoon made 28M₩ and Sunoo made 23M₩.

most of her salary goes into her savings accounts, she just spend around 1.5M per month which where she give half of them to her parents and her younger brother who is still a high schooler.

not a big difference but she just too lazy to bought any transportation, she is totally fine with the bus as she know that she doesn't goes out often. There's literally a supermarket across her apartment and the bus stop is only 2 minutes away, that make her think it is not worth it.

she is starting to get immerse into the drama shown on the screen but her phone rings which catch her attention.

Oh Haemin.

she picks up the call with a hum, waiting for the 15-years-old boy to say something."noona" the boy called. "why?" she ask curiously, "there will be a school trip in 2 weeks.." he reply making the older grins as she know what is the call about. "how much is it? to where?" she ask, getting invested in the conversation with the younger.

"200K, it's a bit pricey so I plan to not go and they're going to Jeju for 4 days and 3 nights" the younger answered making her smile. She never go on one when she was in high school, she would spend her day home or in the public library as they family can't afford it.

"isn't this is your first school trip?" she ask while grinning, the boy hum in reply making her smile go wider. "go, I'll transfer the money to mom. tell me when you're departing, I'll transfer some pocket money" She continue making her brother to gasp in surprise.

"really? I can go?" he ask in disbelief making her giggle, "sure, why can't you?" She reply making the boy go beyond excited. "but won't it bother you?do you have enough money to use there?Im really okay with not going" he ask again.

Hanbyeol never tell them how much she made for a month, all she ever said to them is that she have a few hundred thousand left after giving them 700K₩ every month. She want to use her savings to buy them a bigger house as the one they're living in is slightly pack.

"Of course I have, I won't say I'll pay for it if I don't"

"don't worry"

"by the way, Haemin, what phone are you currently using?"

she questioned making the boy hum. "iphone 7, why?" the boy answered making her sigh, it's 2025, and he still using her old phone so she's planning to buy him a new one before the trip.

"nothing, is it still working well?"

"it sometimes go crazy but i think it's completely fine"

the boy answered making her hum in reply. "then, I'll tell you if I've transferred the money. go to sleep, you have school tomorrow" Hanbyeol reply, "noona, thank you, sleep well" he say before ending the call.

she look at the calender and realize that she is on leave tomorrow as it's the 8th of the month, she only have one day leave per month and she decide to schedule them on the same day.

she unlock her phone and hit Sunghoon up.

"what?"

"you work halfday on tomorrow right?"

"yeah,why?"

"can we go back to Busan? I'll drive back to Gangwon"

"suddenly?"

"Haemin called and say he'll go on a school trip, I want to give him the money and a new phone, thus it have been a year since we went back"

"mhmm, fine. you're driving the way back right?"

"100 percent sure"

"alright then, should I pack?"

"it's a one day trip, just bring a padding jacket"

"copy that, i'll hang up now, I have something on the stove"

"eung, bye"

"bye"

with that, the guy ended their call, Hanbyeol glance at the clock and check if there's enough time to go to the supermarket and find out she have plenty of time before it closing making her reach for her jacket and step out of her apartment.