< 19 >

[ 27th Sept | Namyi University Hospital ]

Hanbyeol knock on Sunghoon office door before push it open, revealing the guy making her smile before making her way to his desk. "what are you doing after work?" Hanbyeol ask making the guy look up.

"I plan to take Yura out for a dinner, why?" Sunghoon reply, Hanbyeol smile drop a little before she smile widely, "another date?" She asked, excitement can be heard through her voice. "it just a simple dinner, I don't want to rush anything" Sunghoon answered making the girl nod.

"then, I'll get going first. enjoy your date" Hanbyeol utter, smiling, giving the guy a few pat on the shoulder before she make her way out of his office. They supposed to have a dinner together today, along with Sunoo but it seems like Sunghoon doesn't remember it. They always have a dinner on every 27th of the month, they just had randomly picked the date back in the days of their university years.

"It's okay, as long as he's happy then it should be okay, he will miss nothing" Hanbyeol mutter as she make her way to Sunoo's office to bring him out of the building.

------------------------------

[ 30th September ]

"I'm planning to ask her out tomorrow" Sunghoon utter as he nervously tap his fingers on the girl desk making her smile warmly. She's happy for him, she's glad that he is being serious about a relationship.

"then do, I don't think she'll turn you down, she seems equally interested" Hanbyeol reply making the guy purse his lips before sighing. "don't worry, thus, has anyone ever turn you down?no" Hanbyeol add making the guy scoff. "that's offending" He reply making the girl chuckle.

"If you really want her, then go for it, it'll be worth it" Hanbyeol continue making the guy nod. "alright" he reply making her smile widen.

------------------------------

[ 1st October ]

"Oh Hanbyeol"

the girl turn around as she heard a familiar voice called her, and she then being welcomed by a warm embrace making her smile widely, Park Sunghoon of course. "why are you so loud, it's just 8 in the morning Mr. Park" Hanbyeol utter as he pull away from the hug that they share for almost a minute.

"she accept, she accept me, we're dating" Sunghoon let out as he smile widely. Hanbyeol is happy for the guy but she couldn't help but feel something off within her as she heard the news. "that's good, see?I was right" Hanbyeol reply as she smile widely. "I shouldn't doubt you words" Sunghoon add as he grins.

Happiness suit him, it looks great on him.

that's all that lingers in Hanbyeol's mind as she see how happy he is. "you should never" she reply.

------------------------------

[ 5th October ]

"you'll be home on the 8th?" Hanbyeol mom asked through the call making her hum in answers. "I'll be there by the evening of 7th, I work halfday" She reply. "what about Sunghoon?will he be there?" Her mom asked making her stop doing her work.

"I don't think that's possible, he have work" She answered making her mum hum in understanding. "are you okay? you sound tired" Her mom asked making her chuckle lowly, "of course I am, why would I not be?there's just a lot of work these days, I didn't have a proper rest" She answered as she smile and hear a sigh through the line.

"alright then, if that's what you said, eat well, sleep early today" Her mom advice makimg her grins, "copy that, mom, I want to finish cleaning my house so I'll call you back later okay?" Hanbyeol questioned making her mom released a giggle, "alright, don't forget to eat your dinner, bye" her mom say before cutting the call.

Hanbyeol walk to her bathroom and take a closer look on her face, she do look tired, she do sound like it too. She feels off, but she doesn't even know why. The house has been too quiet for her liking, Sunghoon used to come over once a while but since he's courting Yura, he hasn't visit her even once.

She hasn't been feeling like having fun too, Sunoo is busy with his work like her, Sunghoon is busy with his girlfriend and work. Even when she want to do something fun, she doesn't have anyone to accompany her, and if she does it alone, she will feel even lonely and she doesn't want that.