< 4 >

[ Namyi University Hospital | 10AM ]

"it's your fault"

Hanbyeol claim as she sit across Sunghoon with a frown on her face. Her parents now question about why she didn't tell them that she brought a car, and say that now she can visit home often.

"then just buy one" Sunghoon suggested making the girl look at him furiously. "I want to use the savings for a new house, I just have 819M" she reply making him sigh.

"alright, I'll lend you the car when they call you home" Sunghoon say which make the girl surprise, "really?" she questioned, resulting the guy to nod a few times.

"but, you know you can't lie forever right?" Sunghoon continue making her frown again. "who started this?" She questioned in disbelief making Sunghoon scoff, "fine, I'm sorry" he exclaimed as he turn away from the girl.

"but I'm thinking about buying a bike instead of car, I won't use it often anyway" Hanbyeol say making him turn back to  face her. "that's great too, Sunoo's is cool" Sunghoon reply as the girl fiddling around with her work paper.

"I like that too, what is it?" She ask, "Ducati" He answer shortly making the girl nod. "hit me up when you want to do any survey about it, or maybe you could ask Sunoo right away" Sunghoon continue making her nod again. Hanbyeol office door slide open making the two look onto its direction.

"Han—ah, Sunghoon is here too I see"

It's the Oncologist, Goo Jimin.

"is there anything I could help, mr. Goo?" Hanbyeol question, the older smile as he shook his head. "nothing, I just wondered if you want to have a lunch together but I guess you're going with Sunghoon" he answer.

the twi exchange glances with each other, slightly smile before looking back to the older. "hyung, we're not going together actually, I have surgery scheduled at 12:40" Sunghoon reply, which is a lie, make Hanbyeol turn to him with a wide eyes but Sunghoon signal the girl to just go with the older.

"ouh really? then would you like to have a lunch together, Hanbyeol?" the older ask again making her gaze divert from her best friend to him, "yeah, sure" she agreed as she get up from her seat, reach for her phone and wallet while glaring at the sitting guy before walk to the older.

-----------------------------

"we have work together for about 4 years but we never really get to know each other that's why I ask you for lunch"

he explain as they take a seat with a tray of meals in their hand, Hanbyeol just nod while smiling to him. "i guess you're right, we never really talked" she reply making the guy chuckle.

the guy is 4 years older than her and Sunghoon which what make her feel slightly discomfort to talk comfortably with, she takes time to open up with Sunoo who is a year younger than her too.

"I heard you and Sunghoon are childhood best friend"

he utter make the look at him in surprise before smiling widely. "yeah, we have known each other since we're 13" she explains with a smile on her face making the older smile too.

"that's a long time, don't you two have anything in between?"

the older questions make her feel like a lightning strike through her heart, she have been hearing the same question for the past years and some how tired of it.

"surely nothing, he have a girlfriend and we never thought of each other in that way"

Hanbyeol answer as she smile to the older, resulting him to mirror her action. "he do?I mean, I don't expect him to be single anyway" He utter making the girl chuckle, "yes he do" she reply.

-----------------------------

"Kim Sunoo!"

the said guy turn around hearing his name got called. He turn around and see Hanbyeol walking up towards him. "what is it?I just about to get home" he reply making the girl smile sheepishly resulting a confuse frown on his face.

"it's just 6, can you accompany me to a showroom? Sunghoon have to replace Mr Lee on the night shift"

"showroom?of what?cars?bikes?"

"bikes, I don't think it's worth it to get a car for now"

Hanbyeol reply making the guy nod. They're about to walk into the elevator before Sunoo stop her by grabbing her arms making her turn to him.

"but how are we gonna go?I don't have extra helmet" he utter making the girl smirk before she take out something from her pocket, Sunghoon's car key. "he say I can use it when I want so yeah" the girl reply making the guy nod a few times as they make their way to the basement parking.

"ah, I heard from Sunghoon that Dr. Goo offered you a lunch" he said making the girl sigh and nod. "a friendly lunch, he said that we haven't really talked with each other even after working with each other for about 4 years" she reply.

"my intuition said that he is interested in you"

"if that so, it's too bad that I'm not" she said making Sunoo chuckle. "ouh come on, you're 32, a lot of people at your age are married" he reply making the girl scoff in disbelief. "shut up, you're 31 smarthead" she continue making him sigh in defeat.