< 5 >

"what would you recommend me to use?" she ask Sunoo making the guy hum as he think

"what would you recommend me to use?" she ask Sunoo making the guy hum as he think. "Kawasaki is good actually, since you're not going to use it much" he answered making her nod.

"yours are Ducati right?" she questioned making him nod. Just before she could continue, a salesman walk to them to assist the buying process. "good evening, what type of motorcycle are you looking for?" he ask as he exchange glances between the two friends.

"a superbike, can I get a Kawasaki models tour?" Hanbyeol requested, "of course, this way" the guy reply making the two smile as they follow him from behind.

"here are all models from 2022 until 2024, if you're going for a long distance I would recommend these right here, it's a little heavy but in terms of fuel and maintenance costs it is highly recommended"

he explain, but another model catch her eyes, "how about that one?" she questioned as she point at the last model of the displays. "that's Kawasaki Ninja ZX-4R, it's feature is almost as same as this one, but since it come out later, it's a little bit pricey than the previous one" he reply making her nod.

"how much is it?" she ask without hesitation, "for the first one it's 3M, and for the Ninja it's 8M" he said making her nod a few times. "what are the colour option for the second one?" she ask more, "it's available in metallic Flat Spark Black and Candy Plasma Blue" he answered as he show her a few pictures.

"I'll take the black one, by the way do you guys do delivery for it, possibly to Busan?" Hanbyeol question making Sunoo surprise as it means she didn't bought it for herself.

"we have a branch in Busan but to do a straight to home delivery will cost around 300K, is it okay?" the salesman ask making the girl smile, "sure, by the way do you have Ducati models?" Hanbyeol reply. "yes, we do. do you want to take a lot at them too?" the salesman ask.

"what's the Kawasaki for?" sunoo question making the girl turn to him, "Haemin, his birthday is near" Hanbyeol reply making her nod.

"ah wait, what your model?"

"Ducati Panigale V4 S"

"I'll just take that one if it's available, but are you open for customisation?"

"yes, it's available and we do open for customisation but it'll take 2 weeks" the guy answered while seem to be amazed of how the girl doing a fast decision making. the truth is, she prefer to buy the same model as Sunoo as she have drove it around a few times.

"that's quicker than I expected, I want to change the colour of the Ducati please. what is the estimated price for overall?"

"it would be around 33M, do you wish to apply for instalments miss?" the guy questioned, "no thanks, I'll do full payment" the girl answered as she smile.