< 12 >

[ BiU Residency | 8PM | 17th September ]

"it's so fun?" Hanbyeol questioned as she giggle, hearing her brother variety of memories that he made during the school trip he was on for the past few days. "it's so cool, I take a lot of picture, I'll show you when you get back" He reply making the older smile, "sure, I can't wait to see them, I'll hang up now" She utter, hearing a hum from the boy before she hang up.

As soon as she put her phone away, she heard her door bell rings making her confuse. "it's kinda late.." she mutter as she get up from the couch to get the door. She opened the door, revealing Sunghoon making her confused.

"why are you here?" She asked as she move away from the door, allowing the guy to enter her house before she lock the door again. "I don't know, but I feel anxious" He answered as he sit on the couch.

Lee Jieun Tumor Removal Surgery

that's all that lingers in his head and Hanbyeol realize that Sunghoon's afraid that he will fail miserably just like his previous one. He is always confident about anything he is doing but not after the incident, there should be a few surgery going on after that but he pass them to another surgeon.

"you think you'll fail again?"

Hanbyeol questioned as she sit beside him. He released a low sigh before nod slightly to the girl question before covering his face with his palm. "you'll not, trust me on this one" Hanbyeol utter.

"one is mistake, twice is a choice"

"you never repeat your mistakes"

"that doesn't apply here, it's all luck and fate"

"You're Park Sunghoon"

"Sunghoon that I knew don't let his guard down easily"

"You can do it"

Hanbyeol rants making the guy turn to face the girl for a brief moment before looking back down on his feet. "that's what I'm afraid of" He utter, "the 'you're Park Sunghoon' " He continue and gulp, "people put a high expectation on that name, that's what making me anxious" He add.

"Hoon, look at me" Hanbyeol called making the guy obeyed her right away. "you're right, people expect you to do the greatest. but you have to know that you don't have to fulfill all of it, that's not what humans are made for" She continue.

"You live so you can give the best of you"

"and that's what matter the most"

"if a medical officer can cure all of the disease, then what's God is there for?"

"A life won't be filled with only the Up's"

"You've gone through a lot during the past 30 years"

"and I'm always there, and always be"

"whatever happened"

"You still have me and my family"

"Sunoo too"

"even if you don't believe in yourself, We do"

"you can do anything and I will never turn my back on you"

"I promised you that"

"So even if anything happen, you'll still have me"

Hanbyeol rants. "really?" Sunghoon asked, making the girl nod vigorously, "pinky promise" She reply making Sunghoon let out a small smile. "wait here" She utter before she make her way into her kitchen, leaving Sunghoon confused but then he scoff as she come back with 2 cans of beer in her hands.

"here you go" Hanbyeol say as she hand him one, Which Sunghoon reach for it while smiling. "Since when do you keep alcohol in your fridge?" He questioned as he pop the can opened, one handed, take a sip from it.

"I always have them, it's just you that couldn't find them" She reply before taking a sip from it too, frown a little as it burn her throat. "it's all because of you" She continue making the guy turn to her in confusion. He knew the girl isn't much a drinker, she have a low alcohol tolerance.

"I bought them so you could get drunk at mine's and don't make me fetch you in the middle of nowhere" She explained making him chuckle, "you sure it's enough to make me?" He questioned the girl in a teasing manner.

"well at least, you can buy some and get wasted here or just in your apartment" She reply as she glare at the guy making him smile before taking another sip of the beverage.

Hanbyeol put her faith on him on his very first surgery, she make him believe that he is more than he think he is. Hanbyeol is there when people contemplating his skill after discovering that he behaves like a wild teenager out of work. Sunghoon couldn't deny that Hanbyeol is his source of faith and trust, she is always there when he thought no one going to be. She trust him more than he trust himself.