< 10 >

[ BiU Residential | 3PM ]

"no but, why do people have to check outside if they hear any sounds? they could just ignore it" Sunghoon questioned as he closed half of his eyes, trying to not get surprised by the movie jumpscares.

"because it's a movie, its full of lies" Hanbyeol answered calmly as she take a few pieces of popcorn from the guy bowl. "I can't watch it" Sunghoon sigh and whine making Hanbyeol scoff before reaching for the remote and hand it to the guy to change the movie.

"The Meg 2?" Sunghoon questioned as he turn to see the girl reaction, she nod a few times resulting him to put it on.  "it's out in 2023?damn..how come I haven't watch it" Hanbyeol mutter under her breath before leaning closer to the guy.

"are you scared? you weren't when we watch the psychotic movie just now" He tease making the girl frown. "at least shark existed in the ocean" She protest making him scoff, "and psychos aren't?" Sunghoon questioned making her scoff before shoving the popcorn in his mouth making groan.

-----------------------------

The movie end after almost 3 hours, Sunghoon about to stretch his arms but realize that Hanbyeol fell asleep on his shoulder making him sigh quietly.

"you must be so tired.."

"it's been raining cat and dog today"

"I'm sorry for being a problem"

he whispered as he caress the girl head softly before leaning himself more, so the girl can lay comfortably on him while he is picking a series to put on. As he pick one, his phone buzz, a notification pop up through his screen.

'Where are you?' - Kim Sunoo.

'wanna grab dinner together?' - Kim Sunoo.

he glance at the girl on his shoulder before replying to the latter. "Hanbyeol's, come here, I'm too lazy to go out" he mumble while typing the reply. He then receive a 'okay' from the younger. He take another glance at the girl before softly remove her head from his shoulder and lay her down on the couch, carefully, not to wake up the girl.

He then walk into the kitchen and see if there's something he can cook or he will have to order some delivery. He open the girl fridge and found a pack of salmon and a few other things. He open the cabinet above his head and see an unopened pasta.

He take out the Salmon and a few types of vegetables he can find, he peek his head onto the living room to see the if the girl in discomfort but she's still sound asleep making him scoff. He reach for a pot and filled it with water, throwing in a pinch of salt and a drizzle of olive oil and heat it up on high heat.

As the water boils, He carefully put in the pasta. He then cut the salmon into bite size cubes, then heat a pan and drizzle some oil, before stir frying the vegetables on the other stove. Adding some seasoning for taste while waiting for the pasta to be completely cook. He take out his phone out of his pocket as he feel it buzzed. He then see a text from the younger.

'I bought chicken, I'm 10 minutes away' - Kim Sunoo.

'The door is unlocked, don't ring the bell' - Park Sunghoon.

He then put all his attention back on the cooking. He turn off the Salmon stove and stir the pasta to make sure it's cooked well, he isn't planning on giving anyone food poisoning today.

After a few minutes, the pasta is all cook so he turn off the pasta stove, turning the salmon one back on and take a few spoon of the pasta water to put it in the Salmon and vegetables. He walk to the sink and drain the pasta water before putting the pasta together in the Salmon pan and stir them together.

Just as he move the dish equally onto three plates, he heard the front door open. He peek his head out of the kitchen and signaled the guy to keep quiet which make him shrug before entering the kitchen with a plastic of food.

"you made this?" Sunoo gasp, which make Sunghoon roll his eyes. "Byeol is practically asleep" He answered as he help the younger to unbox the food he brought. "I won't die eating this right?" he questioned making the older glare at him. "you could if I change my mind now" Sunghoon reply as he walk away from the latter, to the sleeping figure.

He sit beside her and slowly, softly shake her shoulder to wake her up which resulting a whine from the girl. "it's dinner time, get up" Sunghoon utter and hearing a groan from the girl.

"come on, eat, wash up, then you can go to bed" He continue, Hanbyeol let out a long whine before she slowly sit up on the couch, looking at guy in confused. Sunghoon let out a smile as he get off the couch and ruffle her hair as he pass her before take a seat on the dining table.

"Get Up" Sunghoon utter again, a little loud which make Hanbyeol groan before tidy up her messy hair and make her way to the bathroom to wash her face.