< 38 >

[ 7:23AM ]

[ 7:23AM ]

Sunghoon eyes flutter open as he feel a brim of sunlight hitting his face, resulting a low groan coming out of his mouth before he fully open his eyes and welcomed by a sight of Hanbyeol younger brother, Oh Haemin. "mom asked to wake you two up, she didn't know you're sleeping here" the teenagers whispered shout making Sunghoon smile and nod. "tell her I'm waking Hanbyeol up" Sunghoon utter making Haemin nod this time before leaving the two alone.

Sunghoon turn to the girl beside him, who is still sound asleep, and unconsciously let out a warm smile before he tuck her hair behind her ears and caress the girl face with his thumbs "Hanbyeol" he called the girl with a soft voice, the girl shift in her position as she let out a hum. "your mom says you need to wake up" He continue, getting a few nods as an answer despite keeping her eyes shut making him chuckle.

"baby, wake up" Sunghoon whispered shout into the girl ear, "ew" she let out as she groan and turn away from the guy, keeping her eyes closed. "I'm serious Oh Hanbyeol, love and light of my life, we need to wake up before anyone walk into us" Sunghoon utter as he slip his arm around his waist, rubbing her tummy making the girl subconsciously smile.

Hanbyeol strech out her arms before slowly opening her eyes and look at Sunghoon who is staring at her with a warm and soft gaze. "so when are we going to tell them about us?" Sunghoon asked, "when you and dad are really in a good terms, we'll see today and decide" Hanbyeol reply making the guy nod before sitting straight on the bed, then pull the girl by her arms to make her sit.

Hanbyeol let out a groan before sitting in front of him with her little messy morning hair which make Sunghoon smile as he run his hand in her hair, combing and tidying it up. "I'm going to take a shower" Sunghoon utter making the girl nod before he get off her bed and walk out the room. With that, Hanbyeol get off the bed and straightly walk to the bathroom and take a quick shower.

------------------------------

Hanbyeol tie her hair up into a ponytail as she walk into the house kitchen, being welcomed by the sight of her mom cooking dishes for breakfast making her smile before excitedly walk closer to the older before putting her head on the mother shoulder making her flinch in surprise. "you finally woke up, help me fry some eggs" The older utter making the daughter nod as she walk to take a pan and light up the stove beside the one that have been filled with the Kimchi Fried Rice.

Hanbyeol sizzle some oil onto the pan and wait a few seconds for it to heat up before cracking egg in it. "how long has you and Sunghoon has been dating?" her mother question as Hanbyeol try to reach for a spatula but ended up almost trip over her own leg when she heard her mother question making her turn to the older in surprise.

"what do you mean..?" Hanbyeol asked in confusion, "I saw it all, yesterday, in the kitchen. And he slept in your room last night" The older reply as she calmly slicing up the vegetables to stir fry. Hanbyeol was completely surprised to hear the mother words. "what about the kitchen?" Hanbyeol asked, playing dumb making her mother turn to her with a teasing smile. "you guys kissed, and friends don't kiss, sweatheart" She reply making Hanbyeol let out an awkward chuckle.

"so, how long?" the older continue making the daughter sigh, "a week, 9 days to be exact" Hanbyeol answered as she flip the egg on the pan before lifting it up, putting it on a plate then crack another one. "and how was it so far?" The mother questioned, making Hanbyeol smile. "good..? he's..lovely?" Hanbyeol answered, not sure what words suit the guy the best. "how does he treat you?" The older asked more, "really good, better than ever" The daughter answer as she smile widely which the mother feel glad to see.

------------------------------

"Sunghoon hyung, can you help me?" Haemin called, Sunghoon lift his head from his phone and smile while nodding before making his way towards the younger who is standing outside of the house. "what is it?" Sunghoon ask as he put on a flip flops. Haemin point onto a leaking pipe beside their house, and show the older an adjustable wrench. "dad has it fixed yesterday but I guess he didn't tighten it enough" the teenager utter making Sunghoon nod before he take the wrench and make his way to it.

He is kinda used to fix these kind of problems as he always fix them at Hanbyeol's everytime she complains about them. He crouch down to face the loose pipe head properly before effortlessly fix it within a minute before turn to the younger with a proud smile which make him smile widely. "anything else?" Sunghoon asked as he stand up and put his arm around the younger neck before seeing the siblings father standing a few meters away from them, smiling before walking away.

Sunghoon smile before lowering his gaze towards the teenager making him shake his head, "then let's get in, I think the breakfast is ready" Sunghoon utter making the younger nod before they both make their way inside the house, walking straight into the dining room and see all the dishes has been served on the table.

"what time will you two go back?" The mother asked as all of them has take a seat, Hanbyeol and Sunghoon exchanged glance and Sunghoon signalled her to answer, signing that he is okay with any plan as they both works on the evening on the next day. "maybe 7 or 8, I don't think I can survive more than that, I don't get enough sleep to drive above 1" Hanbyeol utter.

"I'm driving, you can sleep, we can go after 10" Sunghoon reply making the girl surprise. They usually make a deal of the ones who drive first will not drives back but he decide to drive both ways in this case. "really?you're really driving?" Hanbyeol asked for confirmation which Sunghoon give her a few nod making her smile. "alright then 10 it is" Hanbyeol repeat.

They all start to enjoy the breakfast as the mother asked them to eat up before it went cold which they all obey. Hanbyeol lean closer to Sunghoon who sat beside him making him lower himself to hear what she have to say, "can you get me the water?it's too far.." she whispered making the guy nod before pouring her a glass of water and hand it to her making her mouth a low 'thank you' to him.

"as much as I like that you guys are together, I hope you guys will not have to go through an emergency wedding" The father utter, surprising the two lovers, making Hanbyeol chokes on her water while Sunghoon chokes on the rice he just swallow. They both get the meaning by the emergency wedding, Hanbyeol look at her parents in shock, "dad" she called an eye Haemin who looks a little confused for a few moments before smiling as he finally understood the older.

"this works as an education, it's not a taboo Hanbyeol. Park Sunghoon" the mother interrupts, Sunghoon finally look up due to his name being called. "you can explore as much as you want after your wedding, okay?" The older continue making Sunghoon smile awkwardly before exchanging a quick glance with the daughter before pink tint can be seen on their cheeks before they continue to eat.