< 40 >

[ BiU Residence | 8:31AM ]

Hanbyeol wake up due to her phone alarm that has been ring for a minute that it invades her sweet dreams, she roll to her side, reach for her phone on the nightstand, turning the alarm off with a half-opened eyes. She looked down and realize she is wearing Sunghoon's black shirt, "right, I've showered" She mumble.

She runs her hand through her hair as she sit up on her bed, turning to her left and see Sunghoon who is still sound asleep, making a smile creep out on her face but after realising the guy is shirtless, a flashback of what they did early that morning flash in her mind making warmth filling her cheeks.

She then shake off the thoughts, came back to her sense and brush back his disheveled hair that covered his forehead and eyes. the action making the guy groan before his eyes slowly flutter open and eventually found her eyes making him smile, "what time is it?" he ask with his raspy morning voice making the girl smile, "half after eight" Hanbyeol answered making him nod while his eyes gradually close again.

Hanbyeol lay on her stomach, using her elbow as a support as she play with the guy soft dark brown hair, "aren't you hungry?" Hanbyeol asked, "kind of, but I want to sleep more...you're hungry?" He asked her the same question, "a little..but I want to sleep more too" Hanbyeol answered making Sunghoon smile before her into his embrace making her giggle, "then let's sleep in for a few minutes then we'll get breakfast, okay?" Sunghoon suggested making Hanbyeol nod as she tighten her arms around the guy waist, closing her eyes again.

------------------------------

[ 9:13AM ]

Sunoo take off his head guard, fix his hair with his hands before getting off his bike, bringing breakfast for them. he was about to walk into the girl house, but stop as his gaze moved to the car that was parked in front of her house. He definitely recognised whose car is it, Park Sunghoon's, a metalic dark emerald Genesis. Sunoo smirked at the thoughts of the two reconciliation.

He's been rooting for it even if he didn't seem like to, if there's someone that wants them to be with each other, it would be Kim Sunoo. He act harshly to the older to make him realise how bad he messed up and how bad he needed her in his life. "finally?" He mutter, scoffing before unlocking the front door of Hanbyeol's with the extra key she had handed him a while back.

He slowly push the door opens, scanning her living room and kitchen, try to find the two figure but sees nothing making him shrug as he close the door and locked it before making his way into the kitchen. He put the breakfast he bought on the girl dining table before walk into the girl kitchen to take a few plates to served it and sets of utensils they'll use.

Just as Sunoo is arranging the foods, he can see a figure coming down the stairs through his peripheral view making him lift his head to take a quick look and welcomed by the sight of a shirtless, confused, sleepy Sunghoon, ruffling his ows hair as he walks before stopping midway as he feel like someone is watching. The taller then lift his gaze off the floor and see Sunoo standing by the dining table which surprise him.

"what are yo—"

"I brought food, get dressed and eat" Sunoo cut the older making him nod before entering his room to find a shirt. Sunoo frown and tilt his head, "okay, I definitely didn't thought this far about them making up" Sunoo mutter to himself before seeing another figure walk downstairs, Oh Hanbyeol. "did you had a nice sleep Ms. Oh?" Sunoo utter making the girl lift her head and confused to see the guy.

"I brought breakfast, eat up" The younger continue making her nod in confusion as she make her way to the table of served food. She awkwardly take a seat on one of the chair as she see Sunghoon step out of his room, wearing a white tee, making his way to the two, taking a seat beside the girl who is across Sunoo.

Sunghoon and Hanbyeol exchange glances with each other before looking at Sunoo who has been keeping his gaze on them for a while, "so..I guess you're good?my bad, maybe better" Sunoo utter while smiling, making the two confused as he was so mad towards the older guy before. "you aren't bothered by it?" Hanbyeol questioned making the younger scoff, "I'm more than glad to see that you guys are finally together, I'm tired of getting mad too" the younger claimed.

"now tell me how did it begins" he continue making the two exchanges glances. "there's nothing much from my side, other than asking Jimin to deliver those lunch to you" Hanbyeol utter making Sunghoon surprise, "you bought all of that?" Sunghoon asked in disbelief making Hanbyeol nod, "I was wondering how did he always bought me lunches and it matched my preference" Sunghoon continue making the girl smile.

"for me..Jimin hyung play a big role too, I went to you that night because called me. And I heard some type of you confessed that you actually have a feeling for me" He adds, making the girl now confused, before realising something, "the night where he sent me home?" Hanbyeol questioned making Sunghoon nod, "yeah, when you actually said that you love me when he said that I'm an asshole" He answered, "but you are, for a whole two days" Sunoo interrupts making Sunghoon glare at him, "I have admitted that, you don't have to remind me" the older exclaims.

"so where did this actually started?" Sunoo asked, "for short, 8th November, 2 in the morning, this guy decide to appear in front of my door, drunk, pretended to be wasted that I need to take care of him, and he confessed later in the morning" Hanbyeol simplify their story which Sunghoon just nod along the sentences as he take a bite of the kimbap the younger brought for them. "and where did you guys went yesterday?" Sunoo asked more, "Busan, to fix my relationship with her father" Sunghoon answered making the younger nod.