LX

Leah was walking onto the track. She was pausing to sign autographs and fan wear. Charles wasn't too far from her. She was taking a photo with a younger boy and Charles snuck into the back.

"Aw, Char, you ruined the photo," Leah complained as she smiled at him.

"With my handsome face, no way," Charles shook his head. Leah moved forward took a marker from the girl's hand and signed the cap.

"I love you so so much," The girl fanned herself. It was going to be extremely hot out there today. Not as hot as Singapore, but still hot.

"Thank you, it means the world to me to have you all supporting me," Leah smiled at the crowd. Someone leaned forward and tried to kiss her, but she stumbled back. Charles helped her stand back up.

"What was that?" Charles asked. He was slightly annoyed by the fact that fans would do that to her. Leah just shook her head as people started shoving the guy toward the back of the group. Leah signed as much fan wear as she could before walking into the track. "Hey," Charles grabbed her hand stopping her. She turned around to smile at him.

"Are you okay?" Leah asked looking up at him. Charles nodded as he played with the fan-made bracelet on his wrist.

"I just wanted you to know that I will always be there for you, if you ever want to talk, ya know," He looked up at her. "About your family. I just want you to know that I understand a little of what you're going through." He told her. Leah gave him a warm smile as she leaned forward and kissed his cheek.

"Thank you, Char, I know I've got you and you can always come talk to me if you are ever feeling down, I will always, always listen, it's not like you don't know where I live," Leah winked at him as the two laughed.

"Good luck today Leah," Charles waved at her. Leah stood there for a moment.

"Please don't push me off the track," She pleaded as he laughed. She shook her head and they went their separate ways to their own paddock. Leah walked in and waved at the cameras. Max came over and embraced her.

"You good?" She asked patting him a few times. Max didn't let go. "Max? you're scaring me." Leah grumbled into his arm. He finally let her go and smiled at her.

"I'm rooting for you," He told her as he zipped up his fireproof. "But that doesn't mean I won't give you a hard time, you need someone to compete with for the world championship, it's not the same if you just get it." Leah placed her hand on his shoulder.

"I would expect nothing less from my number one competitor and supporter," She laughed and took off her necklace looping her ring onto the chain and putting it back on. She slipped it under her skin-tight shirt and then zipped up her fireproof as well.

"As long as you got that," Max smiled as he shove her head to the side a little. She laughed and shoved him back toward his paddock.

"Now, now, children!" Christian laughed as he came over to them. He placed a hand on either of their shoulders. "I'm not saying I'm going to play favorites, but this isn't going to slip out of our hands. There may be moments when I asked one of you to hold a position, understand?" Leah nodded as her smile disappeared. She hoped he didn't ask her to hold position behind Max so he could win. Christian nodded and patted both of their heads as he walked away. Leah pointed at Max.

"If you let me win, I swear," Leah pointed at him and he grabbed her finger.

"Relax, relax, I'm not going to just let you win by any means because I want that title. I hate losing and you know that. So both of us are going for that title as well. Lewis is going to be coming for us as well though, he's one of the only ones that could get close to his final points if we both lose. But I'm not going to let you fucking win, no that's shit." Leah nodded thankful that she had someone so driven like Max. He did hate losing. So she knew he would do anything to win.