LXX

"We are joined here today by Leah Guessey, Nico Hulkenberg, Nyck Devries, Lando Norris, Lewis Hamilton, and Alex Albon." Leah and Lando were sitting on opposite sides of the couch. Leah waved at Lando and he waved back.

"I love how you separated the married couple," Alex commented as the two waved at one another.

"We get into trouble when we don't pay attention," Lando reasoned as he looked over at Lewis. Lewis touched his chin and Lando smiled as he showed off the little bit of facial hair he was growing out.

"We will start off with Nyck, what do you think about Leah adopting you?" Nyck laughed as he looked over at Leah she gave him a smile as he lifted the mic.

"I mean it's an honor to be adopted by her, she's a very intimidating person though, so at first, it was scary, but after talking with Oscar and Logan they convinced me she was actually sweet," Nyck laughed as Leah's mouth fell open.

"I'm not that bad," Leah smiled, but everyone else on the couch nodded. "I'm not, I swear. The media just makes me out like that."

"That's right though, Max can't have a friendly teammate, you have to be scary like him," Nico commented as Leah leaned her head back onto the couch.

"My wife is a badass," Lando commented.

"How do we feel about this weekend's race? Alex?"

"I think it'll be a good one, with Red Bull's upgrades though they are on another level, everyone else though I have high hopes of at least getting to Q3," Alex laughed a little.

Leah was mostly left out until Alex tapped her arm. She looked over at him.

"You having fun over here?" He whispered ot her.

"No, I'm just here to look pretty or bored and I don't have makeup on right now," She explained to him. He laughed at her.

"Well you are going to get memed after this, you remind me of Carlos a bit," Alex told her. She laughed and covered her mouth as she looked out at the cameras.

"What do you want me to smile at no one," She reasoned and he shrugged. "They are going to meme me either way."

"Up to you Lee," He laughed at her.

"Sorry, I wanna know what's happening on this end of the couch," Lewis pointed at Leah. She made a face and looked at Alex. "That's not a good sign."

"I was saying she looked bored and was going to become a meme," Alex explained before they both go into trouble.

"Leah hasn't really gotten any questions so makes sense," Nyck laughed a little bit. Leah sighed realizing that now she was going to get questions. She was fine with not having any. She just didn't want to get memed.

"Leah, how do you feel about Lando's facial hair?" Amanda asked suddenly. Leah laughed and sat up.

"I'm only answering because it's you, but I like it." Leah smiled at her husband who winked at her and then they both laughed. "I also did his hair, so all you Lando fans out there commenting about his curls," Leah pointed ot herself. "I did those."

"Leah, do you think you'll have another crash like Bahrain?"

"I hope not," Lando interrupted.

"Yeah, wait, I never understood why they called you the Grim until I saw the crash, that wasn't a small crash and you walked out of it laughing and everything," Nyck explained as he pointed at Leah.

"I'm a magician what can I say," Leah shrugged.

"Let's stop with the magic tricks though, Love," Lando reminded her as he made eye contact with her. She nodded.

"Of course, but most of these aren't even my fault," Leah pointed out as Lando nodded and crossed his arm over his chest.

"Leah, there have been rumors around the internet circulating that you have secret relationships with everyone on the grid? Why have you not spoken out about these?"

Leah was frozen for a second and then laughed a little, but the guy wasn't laughing. She raised her microphone and licked her lips.

"Alright, so first of all, I haven't spoken about them because I haven't heard about them," Leah reasoned as she looked at Amanda who was talking with someone else. "And these are just rumors, let me be very clear with everyone. I am married to one person, His name is Lando Norris. My name is Leah Guessey-Norris. I love no one else, other than that man on the other side of the couch, he is the one for me and only him. So any other rumors are just completely bullshit, but now I'm interested. Why do people say I have relationships with half the grid, who also have significant others might I add?" Leah was getting pissed off.

"It's apparently the way you flirt with them and look at them," The man explained. Leah stared at him.

"So you are saying that I can't look or speak with anyone on the grid?" She asked and when he went to speak she laughed a little. "This is ridiculous, I know people make edits of others on the grid with me, but I am platonic with everyone on the grid. Sure I smile around people, but they are all like family to me. If I don't smile I'm intimidating. I know since I'm female the assumptions are there, but none of you know what my flirting looks like unless you are Lando. I flirt with no one else." Leah looked over at Lando for a moment.

"I can attest to this, she flirts with no one else, Leah is naturally a kind and welcoming person, sure her smile is adorable, but it's different from person to person. Some she's more open with, closer with, and others she is more closed off. Some she's being polite and some she admires," Lando reasoned as he smiled at her. She was glaring at the guy though. "I also haven't heard anything about these rumors, but I trust my wife completely. She is the only one for me and I know she loves no one else but me. That sounds selfish, but she has my full confidence."

"I think everyone on the grid can attest that Leah has a specific smile for Lando and only Lando," Alex offered as Leah looked out at the crowd. "Look what you did the Grim is here." Lando tried to make her laugh, but she was done.

"I mean they all," Leah tried to continue talking, but the interviewer interrupted her.

"I meant no disrespect by my questions Mrs. Guessey, but-"

" Norris, you forgot to add that little part," Leah interrupted him. The man stopped talking and shook his head. He looked annoyed that she interrupted him. "Not fun to get interrupted is it? You can go ahead and apologize now." Leah sighed as she crossed her legs and sat patiently waiting for him to apologize to her.

"I'm sorry, it was very rude of me to ask you those questions," He said through gritted teeth. Leah smiled a little at him. "And for me to interrupt you."

"Thank you, now give the mic up to someone else," Leah smiled as he grabbed his papers and walked through the crowd muttering something. Lando could only smile at Leah.

She grabbed her Red Bull off the ground and walked toward the door. The cameras flashed as she took a drink and shoved through the doors. Lando stood up now too. He adjusted his hoodie as he grabbed the microphone.

"That's my wife that you just pissed off," Lando told the crowd. "Have a great day everyone." He set it down on the couch and followed her out. Lewis stood up along with Alex as they walked out. One after the other they all left the room. until no more drivers were in there. they all walked out and went with Leah to Red Bull's hospitality room as they ate with her out of respect. They would all go off on their own before they went to individual media, but Leah was going to probably sleep in either her room or Lando's private room.

 They would all go off on their own before they went to individual media, but Leah was going to probably sleep in either her room or Lando's private room