CVIII

Lando was waiting at the airport for Leah to come out of her gate. She had told him to just fly to London when he was done since she would be able to pack both suitcases already and he was closer. Max and Petra were with him as he waited anxiously playing with his wedding band.

"How long has it been?" Max asked as he smiled at his best mate.

"Only four days, but still, I've been worried," Lando ran his hands through his hair as his eyes searched the crowd of people. Petra had her phone recording as she saw Leah emerge through the people.  Lando started moving toward her before Leah even looked up from her phone when she did though she smiled and ran at him.

"I want something like that," Petra smiled at Max who kissed her temple. Lando wrapped his arms around Leah as she buried her head in his shoulder.

"I missed you so so so much," Lando breathed as he picked her up, she wrapped her legs around his waist as he carried her over toward Max and Petra. Max came forward and grabbed Leah's luggage so it was easier for the pair.

"I feel like you two could be considered attached at the hip," Max joked as Lando slowly released Leah. He paused and then kissed her. Max and Petra both looked at one another with a smile.

"It's cute," Petra whispered as Max rolled his eyes.

"She stole my best mate," Max frowned, but Petra kissed his cheek making him smile.

"You are still the best WAG though Max, Don't let anyone tell you otherwise," Leah smiled as she gave him a quick hug. She gave Petra a quick one as well before returning to Lando's side. He kept her hand in his as they walked. He'd missed her so much, especially after the livestream from when she first arrived home. It had scared him, but Alex said she was alright, just a little drunk. She kept losing her phone, but she was fine. He didn't believe him until Leah called him for ten hours the next day while they traveled. She also fell asleep on the phone with him so it calmed his nerves slightly. He felt better when he was able to hold her.

"Alright, well we better go," Petra reminded Max and Lando. They were going to a MotoGP today. Leah and Petra were going as well but on their own. They were going to be filming for a  Quadrant video.

"Alright, so we are going on motorbikes?" Petra asked as she slung her arm around Leah's shoulders. Leah nodded.

"Fuck yeah," Leah breathed. "Well me definitely, you might scare me," Leah reasoned as she patted Petra's hand.

"Hey, woah, why would you get to ride a bike and not me?" Lando asked as he looked slightly offended.

"Mclaren has stricter rules and It's not going to be official," Leah reasoned as she stuck her tongue out at Lando who did the same to her.

"I'm excited," Petra smiled. "I've never been to a MotoGP before."

"It's going to be amazing, They drive just like the F1 cars, but it's way more dangerous," Leah squeezed her hand as they got into the car. They were bringing Leah by the house before they went to eh GP since they had to drop her stuff off and get her something to eat. when they arrived they split up. Quadrant went with Max and Lando so they could film. Leah was supposed to be meeting up with Marc Marquez since he was also employed with Red Bull.

"Leah!" Marc smiled as he gave her a quick side hug. He was getting ready for the race.

"Hey Marc, don't let us bother you while you get ready," Leah smiled as she and Petra stepped to the side.

"Of course, not this is my manager, Dylan," Marc patted an older man's shoulder. Dylan extended his hand toward Leah she shook it.

"If you come this way, I came to show you around the paddock and when Marc gets into the actual race we can watch," Dylan explained as he escorted the girls toward the other sections of the paddock