CVI

"Alright Red Bull fans, today we are playing," Leah hesitated as she stared at the board game on the table. "Guess who?" Leah smiled as she held it up. "But with a twist because we are going to be using drivers instead of the given people."

"They should make this a thing, I feel like people would play this," Max added as he took the game from Leah's hands and opened it. Leah smiled and grabbed the little pictures that were printed out of the formula one drivers.

"You aren't allowed to make your own boards," Cassidy laughed as she came forward taking the back from Leah's hands.

"Alright, fine, fine," Leah sighed as she stood up from the couch. "Also we are supposedly doing that ask questions and if you lie you get zapped thing."

"The what?" Max asked as he stood up moving away from the table.

"Did you know that I've always wanted to be pepper sprayed and tased," Leah added as she watched Cassidy get to work putting the pictures in their slots.

"Wait what?" Max shook his head. "Why would you want that?"

"I don't know, but I've always wanted to see what it feels like, I grew up weird because me and my brothers also wanted to know what being stabbed felt like," Leah laughed a little at the words falling from her lips. She was very weird.

"Sometimes I wonder how you even made it to 23," He shook his head as she just shrugged.

"Alright you both are good to go," Cassidy laughed as she stood up grabbing the box and bags from the table. Leah turned her board away from Max.

"You know we should have also played battleship or something," Leah reasoned as she looked at her person.

"This is a sign," Leah laughed as she stared at Mick Schumacher. Well, it was technically Max's person, but she thought it was awesome.

"Wait," Max pointed to his and then looked over at Cassidy, but she smiled at him. "Alright, alright, ladies first."

"Okay, um does mine wear bucket hats?" Leah asked as she narrowed her eyes at Max. He furrowed his brows and shook his head. "Damn, really," She sighed as she put down Lando and Bottas. "Have they ever?"

"No, not even once," Max smiled at her. She put down Lewis, Carlos, Daniel, and Seb. "Alright does mine have dark hair?" Leah leaned forward staring at her photo.

"Yes," Leah nodded. Max gave her an unsure look though, "Sorry I know that sounded unsure, it's only because I was trying to see for sure in the photo. Alright, has mine ever driven for Red Bull, not any of the sponsored teams, like Red Bull."

"Yes," Max smiled. Leah put down Oscar, Charles, Yuki, Logan, Fernando, Zhou, George, and Senna. "Is mine alive?"

"Yes," Leah pursed her lips as she stared at the people she had left. She had Pierre, Alex, Max, Mark Webber, and Daniel. Leah stared at the people intently as she started putting faces down.

"You didn't even ask a question yet," Max laughed at her. He had two people still up and he couldn't choose between them.

"I don't need to," Leah smiled as she put down Pierre and Alex. Then Mark and Daniel. She showed the camera over her shoulder and smiled a little. "I really think it's this guy." She pointed to Max's little picture.

"Leah you totally just whimmed that, that's unfair," Cassidy laughed. Leah sat up taller and looked at Max.

"Is my person you Max Verstappen?" She asked. Max's mouth hung open as he looked at the cameras.

"This game is chanced," He put all his pictures down. "Was mine Michael Schumacher?" He asked and Leah nodded. "I knew that!"

"Yeah, but you didn't guess," Leah pointed out as she was handed the box once more. She put the people away. "Alright next thing," Leah catch the small machine as she looked at it. "This looks faulty."