LXVIII

After Margot was done talking to Toto she returned to Leah's driver's room. Isabella and Leah were packing up her bags while Sarah played chess with Cassidy. Cassidy was losing.

"What's up with your family and being oddly amazing at chess, Lee?" Cassidy laughed as Sarah beat her for the third time in a row.

"We have a lot of time on our hands," Margot laughed as she came in. Leah smiled at her.

"How did the talk with Toto go?" Leah asked. Margot immediately looked at Sarah giving her a look.

"I had to tell her Margot, neither of us wants to do this and she might be the only one to help us with Mom," Sarah defended. Margot sighed and rubbed her forehead.

"It was fine," She gave Leah a small smile. "I was going to tell you I promise, I had no intention of hiding this from you." Leah shook her head and smiled at her younger cousin.

"I know, I trust you, but what I wanna know is do you even want to do this?" Leah asked her as she zipped up her suitcase. Margot cracked her knuckles and shook her head.

"Not really no," She sighed. Leah nodded.

"So do you want me to try and talk with your mother?" Leah asked as she set her bag on the floor near the door so she was ready to go back to the hotel at any time.

"If you want to, I know you both aren't on good terms," She scratched the back of her neck as she stepped out of the way as Isabella moved out of her room.

"Well the only thing is that I will support your decision, but you both," Leah pointed to Sarah and Margot. "Have to be the ones to officially tell your mother that you don't want to go into this sport." Sarah nodded happily.

"You know what she's like though," Margot sighed as she stared down at her hands. Margot was scared of her mother. She's never been good enough, she wasn't her sister, she wasn't her cousin. She was just Margot. She wasn't good at what they were good at.

"I know, but you are eighteen years old, I can't do it all for you, you've gotta stand up to her for yourself, you too Sarah, I know your only fifteen, but still," Leah defended as she grabbed Margot's hand giving her a reassuring squeeze. They both nodded. "Where are you both staying?"

"Hotel next to yours," Margot sighed as she leaned her head on Leah's shoulder. She hugged her cousin to her.

"Okay, when do you fly back?" Leah asked.

"Tomorrow morning," Sarah explained as she stood up as well moving away from Cassidy over to her cousin as she wanted a hug too.

They haven't seen each other in such a long time, but they always felt comforted and understood in Leah's presence. She was nicer than their own sister.

"Okay, well I will fly with you both, but I can't stay for long, Lando doesn't like it when I'm away for too long," Leah laughed a little as the door opened and he walked in.

"Well this is cute," He smiled as he walked over to her suitcase grabbing it. "Are they riding with us?"

"Will they fit?" Leah asked as she gripped both of their hands. He nodded and held the door open for them as they walked out first. Cassidy followed behind them as they all left the paddock.

Lando walked behind Leah, one hand on her lower back the other on her suitcase as they moved toward the parking lot. Sarah and Margot had to follow behind them now since they didn't know which car was his. He opened the passenger door for her and then went to the trunk. The girls hopped into the back as he closed the trunk.

Leah turned on the radio as they rode back to their hotel. Sarah and Margot were trying o figure out what exactly they were going to say to their mother, asking Leah for advice every now and then. When they got back her cousins went their separate ways as Leah explained to Lando what was going to happen.