CI

Leah had been out of the house for a while. She was meeting with her lawyers for some reason. Lando was left home alone for a few hours. In those hours he had decided that they would have a date night, but they weren't going out because he knew that Leah hated when people would follow them and interrupt their date time. She liked her fans, loved them, but sometimes she just wanted to walk down the street holding Lando's hand and not be interrupted every ten minutes.

When she walked in, he had put a Nerf gun on the stairs for her to grab as he set up the rest of the house. He knew she'd plaid Nerf guns with her brothers when they were younger and she'd talked about wanting to do it recently. So Lando thought, why not today? He wrote her a little note warning her that he was hiding in the house with a matching gun. She had to find him or he would find her. Then they would probably make dinner or watch a movie, but he was determined to get her. Lando was playing with Pippin when the notification went off that she had arrived home. Most likely pulled up in the garage. He smiled and ran toward the back rooms. Leah opened the door and paused.

"Lan!?" She called as she moved forward and picked up the note card. "Come find me." She laughed a little as she looked up the stairs and grabbed the gun. She'd set her keys and phone on the stairs and then removed her shoes. She crept up the stairs slowly, she'd figured out where the quiet boards were within the first week that they moved in. Why she'd done that? She had no idea, but she used to do it all the time back in her other houses so she wanted to know where they were in this one as well. She assumed that he would probably be in the backrooms hiding either behind the door or in a closet which would make her walk into a trap. She smiled and tossed one of the cat balls down the hallway and watched as Pippin ran out of their bedroom. Leah smiled and moved toward the side waiting to see what Lando would do. She knew exactly where he was because of Pip. The cat would follow you wherever you went because he likes being with people. He's never alone for too long unless they leave him to go to the store.

"Lando," Leah sang as she heard a rustle from the bedroom.

"You aren't playing fair," He smiled as he moved from the other side of the bed behind the door now trying to see if he could see her through the crack.

"Who said there were rules?" Leah teased as she slid farther back behind the wall. She wanted to draw him out of the room. She slowly walked across the carpet in the living room and hide behind the edge of the couch peeking out to see if he would move.

"I should have known you would play dirty, you grew up with two older brothers," Lando sighed as he slowly made his way out of the bedroom and went across the hall into the office making sure he stayed safe. Leah quickly ran across the room moving into the kitchen. She heard him fire off a shot and laughed as it missed her. She stood on the other side of the kitchen table waiting for him to look around the corner.

"Damn it!" He sighed as he cocked his gun once more. They were the little pistol ones, where you would pull the loop back each time to fire the bullets. It came with three bullets. So he just had two left now.

"So what do I get if I win?" Leah asked as she slowly moved around the kitchen. She saw his shoulder appear near the wall and shot at him, but missed. He laughed as he picked up the spare dart.

"I don't think you're going to win baby, I have more ammo than you," Lando smiled as he slid the foam dart into his pocket.

"Now who is cheating," Leah laughed as she hit behind one of the stools. She saw the other dart he'd fired laying on the floor a few feet ahead of her. She quickly crawled back toward the govern careful that he couldn't shoot her and grabbed the hand towel.

"What are you doing in there baby, you're moving around a lot, panicking?" Lando teased as he looked around and saw her leaning out for the other dart. He smiled and shot. She suddenly threw a towel out and pulled it back.  "Oh fuck."