LXXV

"Alright Red Bull today we are doing the whisper challenge," Max smiled as he got a pair of headphones.

"Whose gonna win?" Leah asked as he looked at Max. He shrugged and looked at Cassidy as she came forward and offered Leah a set of headphones.

"You go ahead," He told her, but she gestured for him to go first. He put the headphones on and looked at Cassidy giving her a thumbs up. Leah covered her mouth as she laughed when he looked focused. "What is this?" He asked loudly. Leah laughed.

"Meditation, you need some," Leah reasoned as she spoke softly. He leaned forward squinting at her.

"Why the hell is she telling me breath!" He yelled at her which made Leah die. Max took off the headphones and laughed. "Funny." Leah smiled and put her headphones on instead. Cassidy played Nonstop by Drake and immediately Leah started dancing in her seat. Max just looked horrified.

"She has horrible dance moves," Max said as he looked at the cameras. "Alright, this is going to be fun." He leaned forward as Leah focused in on him. "Your name is Leah Guessey-Norris." Leah stared at him as her mouth hung open. "She doesn't understand." He laughed a little. Others laughing as well. Leah smiled and looked at Cassidy.

"Say it again?" She asked as she put her hands over the earmuffs and danced to eth music.

"Your name is Leah Guessey-Norris." He smiled at her. She nodded.

"Yeah!" She nodded. "Wanna see some dance moves?!" Max just shook his head.

"How many years have you been in formula one?" He asked. Leah looked at Cassidy and then back at Max. "Why does she keep looking t you?" Max asked.

"I don't take steroids! I'm naturally this buff!" She held up her arms as she flexed and hit her biceps. Max started laughing and Leah looked confused. "I'm guessing that wasn't the question."

"how tall are you?" Max asked as he took off his hat. He was trying to take this seriously, but he really couldn't with Leah. She was like a child.

"How do you even know who that is?!" Leah asked as she sat forward again. "Say that again."

"How tall are you?" Max laughed as she stared at him.

"Bear Grills would love to have me on his show I know, who wouldn't, I'm a delight," Leah smiled as the others laughed. "Don't blame me, love made me crazy!" She sang to the room as she danced a little.

"Who do you think is the best driver in formula one?" Max asked her as he kept a smile on his face. "She better get this one."

"Uh, I mean," Leah thought to herself as she licked her lips. "I would have to say Jesus is a pretty big competitor!" She smiled awkwardly as everyone in the room laughed. "I don't know what he's saying." Leah defended as she rubbed her face.

"A few more and then you'll switch," Cassidy told him as she wiped away her tears.

"Do you find Lando attractive?" Max asked as he over-enunciated his words. Leah stared at him and then shook her head and held up her hands. "There you have it!" He pointed at Leah as he laughed.

"I have never once touched Fernando's ass on track!" She said as she shook her head. "Lando's maybe, but not Fernandos." Max shook his head as he smiled at her.

"Alright, she's done, she will be canceled soon enough," He reached forward and took off her headphones. He could hear just how loud the music was as she continued to jam to arctic monkeys. "Do you hear how loud that is?" He stood up and brought it closer to the camera so they could hear.

"I got none of those right," She shook her head. Max sat back down and shook his head.

"Yeah no you did not, not even close," Max shook his head. "Please, please watch this video later it will be hilarious." Leah looked around the room.