CIV

Leah was in her paddock waiting for them to tell her it was alright to change. There had been a delay for the sprint shootout since it was raining. Eric and Philip were standing near the exit of the paddock making sure that Leah didn't leave. Once Leah had heard about the delay she wanted to go see Lando, but she wasn't allowed to leave the paddock. She was still pissed off from the penalties yesterday, but she'd woken up this morning feeling amazing. Last night Lando, Max, Charles, Carlos, Lewis, and her went out to a club for a bit. If there were any other drivers there she couldn't remember, but those were the ones that were constantly around her when Lando went up to play DJ for a while.

Leah held up her hands like she was going to play rock, paper, scissors as she stared at Eric first. He smiled and held up his hands as well. Leah held up three fingers meaning three rounds and Eric nodded. They were across the paddock from one another and she didn't want to yell, so she was happy he understood her. She counted down.

"Rock paper scissors shoot," She smiled as she held out a rock, but he did as well. She sighed and dropped her hand which made him laugh. They went again and again, but he tied with her every time. "Eric, man come on!" She finally yelled across the paddock making him laugh. She went again and finally won. She threw her arms in the air and turned in a circle bowing to the mechanics in the corner. She looked back at Eric and gave him a bow as well as she went for the door, but he shook his head.

"That's what we were playing for my freedom," Leah reasoned as she tried to juke him out, but Philip stepped up not letting her out either. "I feel like I'm grounded." She sighed and stared at the two of them.

"Leah!" Cassidy yelled as she came forward carrying a baby in her arms. Leah smiled and jumped over a few people as she got to Elizabeth clapping her hands together.

"Come here, my sweet little Ellie," She kissed the girl's cheek and held her as she smiled and then pointed at the guards. "They are mean." Elizabeth waved at the men, but Leah shook her head so it made the little girl confused now. "They are mean to me, that's bad." Leah gave Elizabeth a thumbs down as she kissed the girl's temple. "Cass, she's getting thick hair." Cassidy smiled as she ran her hand over her daughter's thick hair.

The camera switched to the Mclaren paddock and Lando was sitting on a countertop staring at the monitor. He smiled and looked away quickly, but Will tapped his shoulder pointing to the camera.

"You were caught mate," He laughed as he clapped him on the shoulder. Lando just smiled at the camera and shrugged as he looked back at the monitor seeing Leah once more holding Elizabeth.

"She isn't allowed to leave," Oscar explained as he walked over noticing Lando staring at the screen.

"I know I was watching her play rock paper scissors with her security guards, while they blocked her from leaving," Lando sighed as he ran his hands through his hair quickly.

"I would say you should go to her, but we are most likely getting ready to start soon, I saw people running up and down the pit lane," Oscar reasoned.

"Yeah, they want you both to get changed, so we must be getting started soon," Will explained as he gestured for them both to go get changed.

"You know what I love to see Ted," John smiled at the screen as the Red Bulls moved up to P1 and P2.

"What's that John, seeing two people who were penalized come back better than ever," Ted smiled at him as John nodded.

"Exactly and I also love that they chose two of the best drivers on the grid to give it to, it was like they wanted everyone to have an entertaining race tomorrow," John reasoned as he took a sip of his drink.

"You heard how angry Leah was at first when she heard about them," Ted laughed a little. "She was furious after Qualifying like she did and then being shoved toward the back of the grid, that's gonna hurt, but we've seen her come back from more."