XCI

"Hello,        Red Bull Fans it's Leah Guessey-Norris here and," Leah gestured to Max with her paddle. It had true on one side and false on the other.

"Max Verstappen and we are going to play true or false today," Max smiled at the camera. "I will definitely be losing this."

"Yes, you will," Leah laughed as she was given her cards to read off. Cassidy had already made her scenarios. Max go this as well. He read the first one and looked at the camera.

"Well I might have a chance, I know you pretty well," Max reasoned as he spun the paddle in his hand.

"Yeah, but do you actually listen to me, this is the ultimate teammate test right now," Leah cleared her throat and looked down at her cards.

"Is this true or false, one time when I was younger I had to perform the heimlich on myself because my parents were busy with my brothers."

"What the hell?" Max laughed a little. He held up the false side and then switched it. "Damn, I don't know, this seems like a yes, but I don't know." He looked at Cassidy for help, but she shook her head. "I'm gonna say true."

"False!" Leah laughed as she held up the red side. "I had to perform Heimlich on my brother because my parents were too busy helping the other one out with homework. It was George actually he inhaled his food." Leah set her cards face down in her lap.

"Alright, well that's a wonderful start. Is this true or false?" He read over it. "Oh this one is easy," He glared at Cassidy. "Was I once left at a gas station by my father?" Leah smiled and turned the paddle around to how the green side with the word 'true' written across it.

"True, because I've heard this story many times," Leah smiled. Max shook his head at her.

"I don't like that you get known ones. This is going to make me lose, you know I hate losing," Max sighed as he set his cards down as well. Leah laughed and read over her cards.

"Okay, well this one is easier. I think. It should be. I think I've mentioned this before," Leah smiled at the camera. "Is this true or false? Did I once have to save my dogs from a hawk?" Max stared at her with a surprised look. Leah held eye contact with him not b.ilnking but trying to assist him a little. He turned his paddle to red as he narrowed his eye at her.

"False, you didn't have animals growing up," Max sounded unsure, but Leah nodded and he smiled.

"It was my grandmother's dogs actually," Leah set her cards down and crossed her legs.

"Wait, but you really had to do that. Save a dog from a hawk? What kind of dog was it?" Max asked as he looked at his cards.

"It was a little Shih Tzu, evil kinda, I shouldn't have saved her, but my grandmother loved that animal, so I went out and helped it," Leah explained as she twirled the paddle in her hands.

"Damn, Leah to the rescue always." Max chuckled. "Alright, is this true or false? When I was younger I had to eat exactly three and a half pieces of toast in the morning?" Leah smiled at Cassidy.

"This has to be true right, I mean it's so specific, it has to be, also no offense you seem like a person who has to have three and a half species of toast before he can start his morning," Leah held up the green side of her paddle and Max laughed.

"To be fair, the toast had something on it, it wasn't just like plane bread, and Lando is specific all the time, do I need to point out the whole spring roll incident," Max pointed at her before taking a long drink from his Red Bull.

"Hey, Lando is completely different, but it's funny how you both have specific things you have to do," Leah laughed as she covered her face with the paddle. "Alright is this true or false, I used to eat butter."