LXXXIII

"Do I look professional," Lando fixed his jacket. Leah smiled at him as she pursed her lips.

"Yes, you really are stepping up your media day game after Monaco aren't you," Leah laughed a little. Lando nodded as he adjusted the bracelets on his hands.

"Maybe, Charlotte told me to try and dress better since it would get me more publicity," Lando smiled at her. Leah leaned over, rested her head on his shoulder, and sat up fast again.

"Speaking of Charlotte, did you hear about Charles breaking up with Charlotte?" Leah asked. Lando had heard a few rumors back during the race in Baku, but it's not his place to ask.

"Yeah, I was surprised, I thought they both were happy with one another, so it's odd to see them just break it off, but if it's for the better, I mean," Lando shrugged as he interlaced their fingers. Leah nodded as she smiled at their hands.

"I was surprised, I knew I hadn't seen her at any of the races, but I also haven't been in Ferrari's paddock in a while," Leah leaned her head back onto the seat as they drove past the fans. She quickly put a smile on her face as she waved at them. The car stopped and they each got out on either side.

"Leah!"

"Leah!" They screamed at her as she grabbed her bag and moved to sign some merchandise.

"Leah, this is for you," A girl said as she handed her a necklace.

"Oh my gosh, this is gorgeous, thank you so much," Leah smiled and held it in her grasp. "When I get inside, I will make sure to put it on," Leah assured the girl as she continued to sign as many things as she could.

"Lee," Lando called from the gate as he waited for her. His fans screamed her name as well as she turned giving them a wave. Lando smiled at his fans and wait for Leah to catch up. She was slower with signing things because people always tried to talk to her and she hated cutting people off.

"Leah, you have to go, your gonna be late," A girl laughed as she pulled her stuff back.

"Wait, wait, I'm almost done, wait," Leah laughed and signed it as she took off running to Lando. She threw her arms out and he caught her and turned as he slightly started dragging her toward the doors. She eventually got her footing back and walked with him side by side.

"Your fans love you," Lando smiled at her. She shrugged and looked at the necklace in her hands. She stopped and held it up to him.

"Will you help me?" She asked. He nodded and took the necklace in his hands unclasping it. She turned and pulled her hair up as he put the necklace around her neck. She turned and smiled at him as he played with the small pendant. It was a little race car.

"It's pretty, but I like you better," He kissed her as he grabbed her hand and started walking forward again.

"Lando?" She asked as they went through the security. "Are we okay?" Leah muttered as she tried to keep her question quiet. She thought they were, but she could never tell after her complete breakdown. She felt like she had exaggerated the whole situation after speaking with Lando, but she felt like he deserved someone that wouldn't have episodes like that. She was a lot to deal with most of the time. Especially getting into F1 she felt everything just got ten times worse.

"We are perfectly fine, we are more than perfect actually," Lando smiled at her. Leah knew there was something he was keeping from her, but she wasn't sure yet.

"What is that for?" She asked pointing to his mischievous smirk. He shrugged and peeled off so he could go to his hospitality.

"I tell you later baby, have fun!" He announced as she walked over to Oscar.