LXII

It had been several days since the incident with Mark. They were only two weeks from the world championship. Leah had already done an interview with Amanda, a video with Max and she was flying back to meet with a rookie. He was an American. They wanted to do an F1 video with the Americans. They thought it would be funny.

Lando is meeting his new teammate as well. Leah was wanting to meet him as well. She's seen a few Oscars races but not many since he was in F2. He was in there while she was, but she wasn't really allowed to socialize with them. She was in F2 for one reason only to advance to formula one.

"I'm adopting all the new rookies," Leah explained. Lando laughed a little and looked t her, but she was serious.

"Leah, they are like a year or so younger than you," He smiled at her. She shrugged and looked out the window as they pulled up to the track.

"I'm still gonna do it, they're gonna be my little ducklings," Leah smiled as she got out.

"I will be back with Oscar, I love you," Lando told her. She blew him a kiss and winked as she walked toward the security. This was the formula one track in London once again. That was the easiest one to get to. She walked through and saw someone out on the track. She saw people taking videos of her already. Leah smiled as she moved towards the tennis standing on the side.

"Leah, stay off the track," Christian told her. She looked over her shoulder and smiled.

"I'm not gonna get on the track, I wanna watch whoever this is," Leah asked as she watched the Williams car go flying past. "Albon or Sargent?" Leah asked as she got back down from the fence. Christian came over to her.

"Sargent," Christian sighed as he leaned against the concrete barrier. Leah smiled and watched him take a corner.

"He's pretty alright for a rookie," Leah smiled. Christian sighed and looked at Leah. He put a hand on her shoulder.

"I doubt anyone will be able to beat your record, that will go down in history," He joked with her. She smiled and nodded as she followed him back to the hospitality room. She was supposedly going to be trying foods from other countries. She was drinking a Red Bull while she played chess with Christian for the time being. The door opened and in walked a blond, short, haired kid. Leah thought he looked younger, but in reality, he wasn't that much younger than herself.

"Boom, done," Leah smiled as she moved her bishop to checkmate. Christian cursed and reached across the board.

"I should have listened to Max honestly, he warned me," Christian smiled as they shook hands.

"Good game to you too, you did better than Max, but don't tell him," Leah smiled as she pushed herself up from the chair. "Leah Guessey-Norris." Leah introduced herself to Logan.

"Logan Sargent," He smiled and shook her hand.

"Now a hug," Leah smiled as he leaned forward giving her a slightly awkward hug. Leah hugged people, she didn't really like hand shaking as much as an embrace. "Alright, let's go try some food," Leah smiled as she rubbed her hand together. "Does anyone else find it really weird that you paired two Americans together, it's kind of what the equivalent to sexist but like with ethnicities?" Leah asked as Christian moved into the room as well.

"Leah, I will tape your mouth shut," Christian threatened as he moved to speak with people. Leah shook her head and looked at Logan who was laughing. "I wouldn't be able to eat then." She sighed. Logan quieted his laugh as they both sat down. "You nervous?" She asked him.
"Not really, we did these things all the time in Prema," Logan explained. The camera was set up in front of them.

"Okay, well I'm nervous they like giving me weird shit," Leah watched as they brought covered items in front of them. "Good?" Leah asked as Amanda showed up. "What are you doing here?" Leah smiled as she stood up to go hug Amanda.