CX

"Baby, do you even know how to make these?" Leah asked as she continued mixing the batter. Lando stared at her for a moment just watching as her eyes scanned over the ingredients one more time.

"I do not that's why I'm learning from you," Lando smiled at her. She looked over her shoulder and rolled her eyes at him. He couldn't get over how cute she was when she was focused. She always caught my attention with the simplest things.

"Speak to your stream," She patted his shoulder as she grabbed the cupcake tins and started pouring the batter into them.  Lando leaned against the counter and read over some of the comments.

"Yeah, we were with Max the other day." He smiled. Leah's face appeared as he leaned against him. He kissed the top of her head.

"Yes, It was me at the MotoGP and yes I did have to pay a fine for my breaking of contract," She sighed as she tried to even out some of the cupcakes.

"So what are we making cupcakes for?" Lando asked. "You know I'm not supposed to have these."

"We are decorating them, they aren't really meant to be eaten," Leah replied as she scraped the edge of the bowl and handed Lando the spoon. He shook his head.

"I'm healthy," He smiled and winked at the camera as Leah pulled him to the side.

"Fine, healthy man, then clean the dishes," She smiled and handed it back to him as he bit down on the spatula. She laughed a little at him as he turned to run the water and clean the bowls. Leah moved in front of the camera reading some of the comments as she smiled.

"Hello Maisie, I love your name," Leah smiled and waved at the camera. Lando leaned toward the counter putting his arms on either side of Leah as he looked over her shoulder.

"Look what you did now you have my whole chat going with names, Leah," Lando laughed as he shook his head. Leah just smiled and turned kissing him quickly before going to preheat the oven. "Oh, you fixed it now, never mind." Lando laughed as he watched all of the comments come up about them being adorable, OTP, and a power couple.

"Good, I'm glad now move this with your hands," Leah added as she handed him a bag of icing. He stared at it and then watched Leah walk away from him.

"What am I doing with this thing?" He whispered to the camera. Leah laughed as she slid the cupcakes into the oven and walked back over to him gabbing the second bag.

"You move it with your hands, love," Leah reasoned as she moved the icing back and forth.

"And why do I do that?" Lando prused his lips. Leah just laughed at him and gave him the bag she had as she started working on the new one.

"So the icing is warm and pliable for when we decorate the cupcakes," Leah reasoned as she leaned into the screen and read over the comments. "We are decorating them for Halloween because I want it to be Halloween already. I love watching scary movies!" She jumped up and down as Lando shook his head. "I know you don't scaredy cat, but you've got Pippin to hold onto so you will survive."

"I'm not a scaredy cat, I just don't like watching scary movies. They made me feel paranoid," Lando reasoned as he smiled at Leah. She nodded and reached for another bag as she set the one she was holding in a little warm water.

"Mhmm sure," She gave him the other bag as well. They had green, white, black, purple, and orange frostings.

"You don't believe me," Lando shoved her with his hip a little making her laugh as she went off camera. She heard a loud meow from one of the back rooms.

"Come here Pip!" Leah yelled as she set the icing on the table and moved to find him. He was sitting in the hallway with one of his toys at his feet. "Did you get him?" She asked in a baby voice. "Did you get him?" She knelt down and Pippin hit the small fish toward her as she hit it to eh side making the cat run after it and roll on the floor. "Good boy!" Leah rubbed his tummy.