XCIV

"Alright, you promise that no matter what is said in this interview that we will still be married and in love?" Lando held up his pinky. They were sitting in two comfy chairs sitting in front of the cameras. It was going to be a red flag, green flag beige flag video. Or something like that. Cassidy wanted her to do it to promote their marriage.

"I promise my love," Leah pinky promise him as she kissed his cheek. "I grew up with two brothers, I've got this."

"I know you did," Lando gave the cameras a look. Leah scoffed and hit him a little as she smiled at him.

"You are unbelievable," Leah shook her head and grabbed her Red Bull. She leaned away from him and took a sip as he reached for it.

"I'm sorry, baby," He pouted a little and she gave him the Red Bull as he took a drink of it.

"Caught him in 4K! Get him!" Leah laughed as she pointed at Lando as he wiped his chin. His face was freshly shaved but still had some stubble on his face and his curls were beautiful. Leah had run some curling gell through them last night as he fell asleep in her lap.

"Enough you too," Cassidy laughed. "Do you want to start with the red flags first or beige flags?"

"Wait, so like things that annoy me, I'm kind of confused?" Leah asked as she picked up the little flags off the table waving around the green one.

"Uh kind of, I will maybe jump-start some things, I'm trying to prove that you both don't have such a love-dovey relationship, there are things that annoy each one of you," Cassidy smiled.

"Okay, but I don't have any red flags for Lando," Leah pointed at him with the red flag.

"I don't have any for her either," Lando pointed his red flag at her.

"Alright then you both will just expose each other for weird shit you do, which is called a beige flag because it's weird or unusual, but not a red flag," Cassidy explained as she held up the beige flag. There was a little giggle and then Elizabeth emerged. She walked over to Leah and held on the other leg. Leah picked up the little girl and set her on her lap.

"You are so freaking cute," Leah talked in baby talk as she tickled the little girl.

"Green flag right there, she's good with kids," Lando smiled at Elizabeth. He waved the green flag in her face making the little girl giggle and cover her eyes.

"Green flag he's also good with kids," Leah held up the green flag at him as well. She handed it to Elizabeth and let her wave it around.

"Ooo ooo ooo, red flag!" Lando announced and held it up. "She gets very very angry when we play Uno, Mario Kart, or Monopoly."

"There we go that's a good one," Cassidy smiled at him. Leah stared at him.

"I'm competitive, is that a red flag," Leah stared at Cassidy who shrugged.

"It counts though," Cassidy smiled.

"Fine, he always knocks off his camera when he plays on Twitch when he loses," Leah smiled at him as he grinned.

"That's true too, okay wait this is like couples therapy," He laughed. "Which we don't need, but it's funny." He corrected himself as Leah nodded laughing with Elizabeth.

"Fine, um," Leah thought to herself for a moment. "A beige flag, sometimes Lando will ask me a question but then answer it himself before I can give an answer."

"Okay, but you make me repeat things even though you knew what I said," Lando pointed the beige flag at her defensively as he smiled.

"I do, but I blame the amount of crashes I've been in, it takes a moment for my brain to process what someone said, but my mouth will just keep moving." She laughed as Elizabeth wiggled off her lap.