LXXIX

Lando had been streaming for several hours. He hat started last night but had to get off when he was almost falling asleep in his gaming chair, but he woke up early to stream once more. It was the afternoon now and he was now downstairs just cleaning and chatting with everyone on stream. Leah had been in bed all day. She was just sad and didn't want to do anything. She also didn't want to bother Lando while he was streaming.

"Leah? She is upstairs still," Lando reasoned as he pulled the dishes out of the dishwasher. "She's just been kinda tired today." Lando walked across the room to look and see if he needed to empty the trash, but it was fine. When he got back to his phone it was going off with variations of Leah is pregnant. "No, no, no, no," Lando shook his head as he leaned against the counter. "I actually think she might be on her period right now." Lando reasoned. He looked over into their living room and grabbed his phone. "I'm going to turn on Harry Potter and play a song and we will see what she does." He smiled at the phone as he quickly turned on harry potter and the half-blood prince. "Alright hold on." He jogged back into the kitchen and set up the phone. "Alexa play O' Children," Lando smiled at the phone. He waited for the music to start playing. "Alexa turn it up to 10." The music grew louder and louder. Lando leaned against the counter and smiled down at his phone. He was in an all-black button-up with black sweatpants on. It was his cleaning house look. He heard the thumps from upstairs from her feet. "Careful! Careful!" Lando laughed as she came around the corner. The hood of his Mclaren hoodie was pulled over her head and it covered her shorts. She stared at him.

"This," She pointed at the Alexa. "You know this." Lando laughed and looked at his phone.

"I told you," He reached his hand out. "Would you dance with me, my love?" Leah let out a slight sob as she looked down at her sock-covered feet. "Aw, baby." Lando smiled and walked toward her as he embraced her. "I know you don't feel the best today, I thought this song would make you feel a little better." He leaned back and kissed her forehead.

"No, no, it's perfect," she looked over her shoulder when she heard the Harry Potter intro play on the tv.

"So will you dance with me?" Lando asked her. She leaned back and pushed down the hood as she nodded. He smiled at her crazy hair.

"Stop, I know, I look like a hood rat," She tucked her hair behind her ears. Lando ran his hands over her head to flatten down her soft hair and then kissed her forehead.

"You're still a cute hood rat," He laughed with her. He took her hands and leaned back as they danced around their little kitchen as the music played. It was a longer song. Four or five minutes. After the song was finished Lando returned back to his phone showing that Leah was smiling.

"See she's a happy rat now," Lando laughed as she hit his arm lightly and then tried to pull her hair up again.

"You said I was cute," She whined as she put it in a messy bun. Lando smiled at her as the silence settled between them.

"And I mean that, with my whole heart, the cutest hood rat in the entire world, your my little hood rat," He smiled and Leah came into the camera with a flat face. "I don't know what this look means but I'm waiting for you to slap me or something?" Lando laughed as he glanced at the camera. Leah instead kissed him. "That was not what I was expecting at all." Leah laughed and walked into the living room to watch Harry Potter. "Were you laying up there or were you on TikTok?" Lando asked as soon as she sat down. She hopped back up off the couch and pulled her phone out of his hoodie pocket.

"Oh, I wanted to try this filter out with you," She smiled and pulled the video up, and set her phone next to his.

"Oh god, what kind of filter?" Lando asked he stepped into the view of Leah's camera and shook his head. "No, why do I look like that?" He rubbed his chin as he looked at himself. It was the old person filter, which he didn't like. "I look so old!" Leah laughed as she pushed him away from the phone a bit so she could see.