LXIX

"Alright, so here is what we are starting with?" Leah showed the cake mix and frosting to the camera that they had set up on their counter.

"Yes, Leah is hot, I know," Lando smiled at the camera as Leah walked away from it to go get the ingredients.

"Lan, how many eggs did it say?" Leah called from the fridge. She walked over there and forgot what she had read on the box.

"Two," Lando smiled. "Egg whites." He looked at the camera, he was reading comments off his phone. "We are making a white cake?"

"Yes," Leah came back over with another bowl with two eggs. "Do you wanna crack them, you have to hold the egg yolk though. Do you know how to do that?" She asked him. He smiled and took the eggs cracking one and dropping the egg into the bowl.

"I'm a pro," He smiled at her. She looked at the egg yolk.

"You are love, but you gotta get the yellow yolk out without it breaking or else it's not a white cake mix," Leah explained as he looked back into the bowl.

"But, it's already, wait, what?" He laughed a little. Leah knew he was confused. She grabbed the eggshell from him and got the yolk out of the bowl without breaking it as she tossed it into their garbage disposal. "But, but, you just waisted that!" He looked at it in the sink.

"Baby, what are you going to do with an egg yolk?" She laughed at him as he touched his arm. He was staring at the sink like he was going to mourn the egg loss.

"I don't know, an omelet or something, why does it have to be white." He pointed at her. "that's racist."

"It's what the recipe calls for," Leah defended as she cracked the second egg holding the yolk back. "Do you want this?" She asked him. He grabbed the egg yolk and tossed it in the sink. Leah just looked at the screen and shook her head as she smiled.

"Now we need oil and water, and mix," Lando mimicked mixing in a bowl as he grabbed the whisk.

"Cooking up some stirfry," Leah sang as she poured the oil into the measuring cup and dumped it into the bowl as she mixed the liquids together. "Will you cut this open for me?" He searched the drawers and then looked at the counter grabbing the scissors and cutting it open for her. He dumped the whole thing in and she smiled at him. "Do you wanna stir or preheat and prepare the oven? Alexa, play London Boy by Taylor Swift. Turn the volume up to six," Lando smiled at her and started shimmying around the kitchen. He took the bowl from her and started stirring to the beat of Taylor.

"But something happened, I heard him laughing, I saw the dimples first and then I heard the accent, they say home is where the heart is,  but that's not where mine lives, you know I love a London boy!" They sang together as Leah pulled the pan out and prepared the oven. Lando sang into the back of the whisk as he danced around Leah.

"He likes my American smile, like a child when our meet, darling, I fancy you, took me back to Highgate, met all of his best mates, so I guess all the rumors are true," He pointed at Leah now for her to continue.

"You know I love a London boy, boy, I fancy you, ooh, and now I love high tea, stories from uni, and the west end!" She sang to him as he smiled down at her. She walked over to the cabinet and she slid a little since they both were in socks. Lando looked at the phone as she smiled.

"You listen to this biblically," Lando laughed as he read it off.

"They say home is where the heart is, but god, I love the English!" Leah yelled as she collapsed to her knees seeing her heart out. "You know I love a London boy, I enjoy nights in Brixton, Shoreditch in the afternoon, he likes my American smile, like a child when our eyes, meet, Darling I fancy you!" She pointed to him. He set the bowl down on the counter and picked her up as they danced around to Taylor. He slipped a little almost making both of them tumble over, but Leah caught them as she hugged him tightly.